4 Year Asurion Home Audio & Video Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Surge protection starts when your product ships; mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Harman Kardon NI Precision In-Ear Headphones
|Price:||$97.81 + $4.54 shipping|
- Black sculpted, beveled housing
- Optimized driver system for sonic clarity and accuracy even at low volume levels
- Silicone sleeves
- Apple three-button remote with built-in microphone
- Sophisticated, modern design looks beautiful
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
JBL T290 Premium In-Ear headphones with mic, flat cord with universal remote, pure bass
Harman Kardon Soho II Noise Cancelling Earbud Headphones
JBL J22a BLK High Performance In Ear Headphones with JBL Drivers and Microphone, Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Marshall Mode EQ In-Ear Headphones, Black/Brass (4090940)
B&O PLAY by Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H3 (Black)
|Shipping||$4.54||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||redonedeal||#lowpricesmatter||FashionsUnlimited||Mr Computer Outlet||Amazon.com||MusicTeck|
|Color||silver||Black||Silver Black||Black||Black and Brass||Aluminium, Black|
|Item Dimensions||2.8 x 1.5 x 6.07 in||6.89 x 1.57 x 2.36 in||5.12 x 1.57 x 6.3 in||5.33 x 6.18 x 1.45 in||3.82 x 7.28 x 2.05 in||0.79 x 0.79 x 0.79 in|
|Additional Features||ios-phone-control, lightweight, volume-control||JBL||android-phone-control, ios-phone-control, noise-cancellation||android-phone-control, lightweight||tangle-free-cord||lightweight|
Sophistication, Simplicity, and Sound Clarity
Drawing from a rich heritage of acoustic innovation, Harman Kardon NI headphones feature optimized drivers that produce accurate bass and sound clarity even at low volumes, silicone sleeves in three sizes for optimum comfort and an Apple three-button remote with built-in microphone for phone calls. The rectangular shape of the black one-piece housing complements the style of companion iPhone, iPad and iPod products. A blend of sophistication and simplicity, the lightweight, comfortable NI headphones are part of the first-ever Harman Kardon line of headphones. Now you can take beautiful sound with you wherever you go.
Sophisticated, Modern Design
Harman Kardon NI headphones offer high-tech performance wrapped in an elegant package and interface. With its blend of aluminum and black, the NIs’ design and function complement Apple products while reinforcing the sophisticated elegance of the Harman Kardon brand.
Optimized Driver System
High-performance 3/8-inch (9-millimeter) drivers generate an excellent frequency response (20Hz – 20kHz), wide dynamic range and high sound-pressure levels. They also produce accurate bass at any volume level.
Sonic Clarity and Accuracy Even At Low Volume Levels
The NIs’ acoustic engineering and passive noise-reduction mean that you can hear music and other audio content clearly at low volume levels. So you can enjoy all the music definition without all the volume – and that’s safer for your ears.
Apple Three-button Remote with Built-in Microphone
Made specifically for use with iPhone and iPod, the streamlined remote offers familiar controls for audio playback controls and phone calls.
Three pairs of sleeves (small, medium, and large) are included. The choice of size ensures maximum comfort – and minimum ambient noise – in the ear canal.
- 1 set of Harman Kardon NI headphones
- 3 pairs of silicone sleeves: small, medium, large
- 1 3' 8" (1.1m) cable
- 1 carrying case
- Owner’s manual
- Warranty card
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They were really amazing so when I saw the NI's deeply discounted I got them as well.
Let me just say that these earphones are getting a bum rap mostly due to their hefty MSRP.
Competing at the ~$100 price point is tough. They are going to get destroyed in sound quality by many competitors.
Braiwavz R1 (>$50 w/dual drivers)
S4i have marginally better sound quality (punchier bass at all volume levels w/slighty better highs)
Love them or hate them the Bose ie2 are in the $100 price range.
Point is, at $100 it is VERY difficult to justify getting the Ni vs. the competiton. However at a deeply discounted price ($40 or below) they are worth looking at for the following reasons.
- Wide open sound stage, very few in-ear headphones have such an airy quality to them. So if you listen to vocal tracks you'll really enjoy them.
- The highs and lows are there...they are just balanced so you will not get overwhelming bass but it does kick in when the song calls for it.
- Great build quality - cables feel solid and transmit much less sound than most IEMs.
- Comfortable (at least for me)
- Great sound quality on phone calls. Nothing more frustrating than having a great sounding pair of headphones with a crap mic.
- If Ni stands for noise isolation... yeah they work for that.
- Unless you kick the volume up a bit you're going to feel that the highs are rolled off and the bass is lacking. (not really all that uncommon but more apparent w/these)
- The mids are recessed. You'll find that the highs are airy and nuanced and there is some low end punch, but you'll be thinking "hmmm.. something's missing." That would be the mids going on permanent vacation.
EDIT: The MAIN issue with these is not simply the recessed mids. It's that they cannot handle complex pieces of music. Simpler music sounds GREAT.. like a vocal only intro to a song sounds amazing.. but then gets muddy when all the other instruments chime in. Drums and Trance beats sound great if that's all that's going on. It's really strange, I've never heard anything like it before.
Bottom line: I am Not suggesting that you get these IEMs (If you read my other reviews you'll understand what it looks like when I'm emphatically excited) I wrote this review to simply say these are not as bad as the reviews may make them appear.