Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 325 reviews
on March 27, 2014
I've been a fan of Dane Cook since my early teens. He's aged much better than some other comedians that were popular in the 2000's (but not as well as Gabriel Iglesias and sadly, I can't find a vinyl LP of "Hot and Fluffy" :( ) I recently got into vinyl, and saw Dane Cook's first album was going to be on LP! I was so excited, and by the time I bought it, it was priced below $8. It came today, (I'm listening to it right now) and the quality of the sound from my record player is FANTASTIC. If you love vinyl and love Dane Cook, you should definitely get this album, but hurry! It's limited edition, and they'll be gone soon!
on August 22, 2007
I purchased "Retaliation" and "Harmful if Swallowed" after watching "Vicious Circle" on HBO. I had not heard of Dane Cook Prior to this. I thought he absolutely ROCKED in "Vicious Circle." So it was a no-brainer that I immediately ordered both "Retaliation"Retaliation and "Harmful if Swallowed."Harmful If Swallowed (CD & DVD)

When I listened to both sets I enjoyed them both("Retaliation" a bit more than "Harmful if Swallowed"), but did not enjoy listening to his act compared to watching it. Much of his comedic value is very dependent on a lot of the craziness of him acting out on stage. So all throughout the CD I was wishing that I could have WATCHED the performance. Because of that I was somewhat disappointed with the DVD that came with "Retaliation." I had hoped for more performance content. I actually enjoyed the DVD that was part of "Harmful if Swallowed" more than "Retaliation." In my opinion it had more content. You can really see how far he has come by watching his earlier stand-up on the "Harmful if Swallowed" DVD and then to see him in the "Vicious Circle" performance.

Dane Cook's Audio performances are terrific as a diversion while in the car driving, etc. Times when you can't watch him. I recommend purchasing both of them. But if I had to pick the way I preferred to experience Dane Cook it would definitely would be visually on DVD. And to see him at the TOP of his game watch "Vicious Circle."Dane Cook - Vicious Circle
on July 26, 2014
He's awesome great to have on the Ipod when your having a bad day or to prevent one.
on February 24, 2008
Dane's charisma is unmistakable. he is a new version of Chevy Chase - and the best of Chevy. The material has improved over the years - he's a bit stuck in some responses from the audience but his acting style, good looks, and endearment to the audience are the quality of a star is born. A very entertaining hour and more of a brilliant comedian who will not be spoilt by the the mess that others in his situation were. Dane has a strength and resolve that indicate he will be around for a long time.
on February 16, 2016
So funny! His other cd is great too. Definitely passes the time during long road trips.
on January 31, 2014
It is hard to describe Dane Cook without seeing/hearing him. I first saw him after someone TRIED to explain his comedy to me. Buy one of his CD/DVDs and you won't be let down. He is hilarious and outside the normal realm of comedy today.
on December 2, 2016
HIS BEST STUFF IMO
on February 12, 2011
Well, i won't make this long. Dane Cook is very good comedian- one of my all time favorite, his jokes are straight forward, and everyone ca relate to them. This Dvd is no exception and does not fall short of Dane Cook's amazingness. BUT, i was disappointed that the DVD isn't his actual show that's on the CD. For that i give this purchase of mine 2 thumbs down
on June 17, 2014
Once again, Dane makes me laugh and laugh at his funny stories and delivers them well! I truly enjoyed this album and will definitely purchase another in the near future. Go Dane!
on May 2, 2016
I would punch every bee in the FACE!