Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,094 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,206 reviews
TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 18, 2016
I liked tea but I didn't know what I LIKED about tea, or anything about tea... -I bought Harney & Sons PARIS solely on the reviews- just pure blind faith! It is truly sensational.
I live in the Pacific N.W.- home of coffee- and I love my coffee, I KNOW what I love about coffee. I am in the wine business, I LOVE wine, and I know what I like. But when it came to tea it was always a hit or miss. I knew I did not like the feel of 'sucking on a wet wool sock'-tannins, what briskness means on the Harney label, and I did not like the taste of cough syrup or roses. After reading the review, reading a little bit about tea itself, THIS has become my favorite tea and my 24 year old daughters favorite, also.
I first smell blueberries and then warm maple. It is smooth, not tannic, fruity yet warm. Very balanced. The aroma is divine and tastes exactly like it smells. Having tried PARIS in the bags, sachet and loose- I prefer the sachet. The sachets give me the loose tea taste but the ease of a bag. I would recommend buying the tin of 20 sachets then refilling with the 50 sachet count.
If you were like me, NOT a tea geek, knew nothing about tea, but liked tea, and did not want to spend money on something you never tried- see why everyone raves about this PARIS tea. It really is lovely- yes LOVELY- tea.
Other Harney & Sons tea that I like are Tropical Green, Japanese Sencha, Raspberry Herbal (for iced tea), Orange Pekoe (for breakfast) and Egyptian Camomile. Harney & Sons has got it right!
on March 2, 2017
This is one of the best things I've had in awhile! I had my first cup today and can't wait to have another. The cinnamon and spices are awesome. I am diabetic and have been trying to find something to steer me from my love of sweets. I think this may be a big help. It is slightly sweet but I add a drop of stevia because of my enormous sweet tooth. I can see this becoming a daily treat. If you are a cinnamon and tea lover, you will love this! I plan on becoming a regular customer of Harney & Sons.
on December 6, 2015
Discovered this tea brand by meandering around in the teas and decided to try a few. What a terrific surprise to find such high quality tea and a bag that does not burst on occasion from the hot water being poured in the mug! Absolutely the best tasting tea as well! The Earl Grey is so good I bought the 'Supreme' version as well! And a 6 tin flavor bundle too! That is the other nice quality w/these teas- the tin they come in makes a nice, firm seal. And I would imagine that there are endless uses for the tin once the tea is gone! The tin is a convenient, well made little box that would hold a ton of loose change/more washers than you'd use in this lifetime/a ton of various sized nails/ a general repository for odds and ends and so on! The tea is definitely high quality and exceeds my beloved Twinings! I have been an avid tea drinker since the age of 5 or so and over the years I grow more and more appreciative of higher quality teas. I have the large container sitting on my counter that the Teavana stores use to sell customer's loose tea from and mine is chuck full of blended Teavana teas- as I brew a pot of Teavana teas each weekend...well, I was until I discovered this tea and all the other various flavors!
on June 2, 2017
I'm a huge fan of Harney's Earl Grey Supreme and was excited to try this blend. Upon opening the tin I was hit with a pretty strong, almost offputting, blueberry scent. The flavor of the tea was reflective of the blueberry, but not nearly as strong. It took a few cups, but I enjoy drinking a cup of this as part of my hot tea rotation.

The blueberry smell fades and the flavor melds into the blend. Don't be alarmed by how strong it smells in the beginning.
i was on the hunt for a new tea to try, and I kept running across Harney & Sons Paris Tea in blogs and reviews. When I heard the name, I was instantly enchanted...and when I read the description I was instantly craving a cup.

And boy am I glad I ordered it, because it's absolutely wonderful! I'm relatively new to trying different teas (in Texas it tends to be the more sugar filled the better - eek!), but I do know that I love, love, love this one. It's very different from any that I have tried, but in the best way possible. I love the smell, the taste, everything! I do add just a touch of milk or honey to it - but that's just a personal preference for me with most teas, and I think it's probably just as good without.

The packaging itself is darling! I love the tin and fully intend on using it as decoration. The little tea sachets are divine, as well. In spite of the reviews I read raving about them, I wasn't expecting them to be quite as lovely as they are.

I would highly, highly recommend this to anyone and everyone who might be interested in trying something new!
on January 16, 2015
I got addicted to this tea thanks to a local coffee shop! They offer it as a tea latte - basically using milk instead of water to brew the tea. In order to help my pocket book stay a bit fuller, I've begun purchasing the tea and making my own tea lattes at home. About 16 oz of hot vanilla almond milk and one cinnamon spice sachet makes the perfect drink for a cold winter day! Or types of milk work too - as well as water for a traditional tea. The Harney & Sons hot cinnamon spice has just the right amount of hot cinnamon in this tea blend to get a good cinnamon flavor.
on November 19, 2016
Harney & Sons Classic Hot Cinnamon Spice is one of my favorite teas. Some one told me it might have a bite to it like some of the Hot cinnamon candies do but I can assure one & all that it does not. The canister is unwrapped individual bags while they have another product thats the same although the bags are wrapped individually. I like them both a lot, though I bought several boxes of the individual wrapped ones first. I would highly recommend these products to folks who like a strong but not overpowering cinnamon flavor mixed in with black tea.
on May 19, 2017
This tea is delicious, a nice flavor, it's become my favorite and will continue to buy more of it. I enjoy tea drinking and this was my first time to try Paris, the sachets are lovely and I also purchased the loose tea I like it so well. Can't find it locally in stores, was so happy to find it on Amazon.
on March 29, 2017
This tea is smooth. If you close your eyes while drinking it, you can definitely see the parallels of sipping this aromatic tea in bistro in Paris. Brings back found memories. Great product. A bit pricey for 20 bags, but its good stuff. Citrus and vanilla notes with black tea as a base.
on January 4, 2014
This is one of my favorite holiday finds of the year. The cinnamon flavor is strong and robust but not spicy, it smells and tastes just like Red Hots without the burn. It's $14 a container at William Sonoma so I was thrilled to find on Amazon for a fraction of the price. Sharing with all of my friends and family this holiday. It's truly a mug full of cheer!