Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 155 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 416 reviews
on April 26, 2016
BEING FROM NJ (AND STILL LIVING I NJ .... and loving it), I can relate to the white castles @ the time I lived in the Oranges! THIS FILM IS FUNNY!!! Watch it again and again and then, grab yourself by the balls (if you are a post-op trans; skip this part) and visit a white castle. Watch it stoned or strait!!! BUT DO NOT OPERATE A VEHICLE WHILE WATCHING THIS MOVIE and especially not ! WHILE AND AFTER GETTING STONED
VINE VOICEon November 6, 2005
Boy, does this movie look stupid. And, boy, is this movie funny. I'm just shocked. Doogie Howser, stoner munchies, bumbling cops like we haven't seen since the Dukes of Hazzard. It all sounds juvenile, sophomoric, and dumb. But somehow it works, and it is one of the funniest movies I've seen in a very long time. How they managed to pull this off I may never be able to figure out, but I have to recommend this one. Maybe it is because the characters are so earnest, kind, and real. Or maybe it is because the situations, while over the top, have beginnings and directions that feel like they could happen, unlike the traditional "I'll just do this series of contrived, stupid things so that a funny situation will happen."

Like good science fiction, this one is rare in a sea of bad movies. Nice to see.
VINE VOICEon April 26, 2006
We have all known that feeling: wanting a particular meal, unwilling to rest until we get it. Those of us who attended college will attest to the fact that after you smoke, a certain urge will soon overtake you. An urge to gorge yourself on some random food that may otherwise disgust you. Harold and Kumar are overtaken by this feeling and they are willing to do whatever it takes to get that food (in this case, White Castle) into their stomachs.

During their quest, they encounter a host of hilarious characters. Their neighbors- Goldstein & Rosenberg, the Xtreme crew, Brad the business-suave hippie, the taco-sh** girls, Freakshow, the racist cop, Tarik the cellmate, Doogie Howser! Neil Patrick Harris makes one of the funniest cameo appearances I've ever seen. It will completely ruin any innocent memories you may have had about Doogie, the boy doctor.

I thought this movie was hilarious... The story is almost arbitrary, as the characters are so funny, it wouldn't really matter what the point of the movie was. It's also cool that it all takes place along the New Jersey Turnpike, because I actually went to school along the same stretch of road. New Jersey residents will have an added appreciation for the adventure for that reason. But, whatever state you live in, you should be able to relate to aspects of both characters' personalities. Harold is responsible and "grown-up", while Kumar is a free spirit who doesn't seem to give a damn about anything. They make for a very funny pairing, even though we've all seen it before.

There is a ton of great bonus material on this DVD edition. The extended/deleted scenes are awesome and the featurettes and interviews are also entertaining. It's worth checking it all out, most definitely.

Highly recommended for those who enjoy ridiculous and filthy humor.
on June 15, 2013
I love it. Its just one of those movies. Fun, harkens to your youth. I thought it fun and light, a good way to blow off the week. Juvenile yes but it's important to be juvenile sometimes or you end a grouchy SOB. If you have a decent sense of your humor you will appreciate this, if not, keep truck'n.
on March 10, 2017
Great product
on April 10, 2017
Classic.
on July 7, 2013
Let's just say that my 14 year old loved it. I, his mom, a bit embarrassed at having suggested that we watch this movie, was amused. I like both actors and the juxtaposition of their personalities is interesting. I watched this movie when it came out and I don't remember any topless women in it but wouldn't you know it, there they were!! Agh. Just a bit awkward but no biggie. He loved it like I said, and can't wait to see the next ones - the Christmas one and the Guantanamo Bay one. I think any teenage boy would like it, though I can't speak for most adults.
on June 14, 2017
silly but very funny
on October 28, 2016
Just a good humorous movie.
on March 10, 2017
One of the funniest comedy films ever