Harold Import Company Brix Original Easy Jar Key Opener, 5.62-Inch, Colors may vary
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Brix Original Jar Key is the World’s easiest jar opener for stubborn vacuum-seal jars by gently lifting the handle without any strain to hands
- Made in Denmark; sturdy and durable; measures 5.62-inches long
- Specially designed for simple and easy use by anyone, even kids and people with arthritis and carpal tunnel; no sharp edges or moving parts
- Compact for easy storage in the kitchen gadget drawer; keep a spare in the garage, boat, camper, and anywhere jars need to be opened easily
- Jar Key (formerly Jar Pop) is endorsed by arthritis associations worldwide; dishwasher safe for easy cleanup
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Brix Original Jar Key, the World’s easiest jar opener, pops the vacuum seal of jar lids so they spin open freely. Finally, open those stubborn jars in a single action! No more twisting or gripping and straining hands! Jar Key (formerly Jar Pop) is endorsed by arthritis associations worldwide. Simply place Jar Key jar opener against the lid of the jar and, by gently lifting the handle, release the vacuum seal so the lid can easily be removed. Jar Key is specially designed for simple and easy use by anyone, even kids or people with arthritis and carpal tunnel. There are no sharp edges or moving parts and it’s extremely durable. This go-to of kitchen tools is compact enough to store in the kitchen gadget drawer. Keep a spare in the garage, boat, camper, and anywhere a jar needs to be opened quickly and easily. Easy to use and dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Assorted colors. Brix is a family-owned and operated company based in Denmark. The brothers, Christian Brix-Hansen (Harvard MBA, Civil Economist) and Joachim Brix-Hansen (Civil Economist) design their award-winning products as simple solutions for the culinary market.