Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle (Rated Edition)
|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle (DVD) (WS) (Rated)
A Korean-American investment banker and his Indian-American roommate, a medical school candidate, get intoxicated and go looking for a White Castle fast-food restaurant in New Jersey. As the two friends spend the night roaming the Garden State in search of Slyders, White Castle's signature square-shaped hamburgers, their adventure becomes a life-changing journey.]]>
- Deleted Alternate Scenes
- "The Back Seat Interview" with John Cho, Kal Penn and Bobby Lee
- "The Art of the Fart" sound documentary
- "Cast & Crew: Drive-Thru Bites"
- "A Trip to the Land of Burgers" featurette
- Commentary with director Danny Leiner, John Cho and Kal Penn
- Commentary with writers Jon Hurwitz & Hayden Schlossberg
- "Script-to-screen" with storyboards
- "Me and Weedy" photo activity
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The second menu, the Special Features menu, has Harold and Kumar in the car after going over the embankment. The car won't start, and Kumar keeps trying it, and trying it, for probably up to 10 minutes or so. All throughout it, he's talking and trying to get Harold to respond. They eventually try to get some sleep, in the car.
All in all, very funny stuff... Enjoy the movie, but don't forget to sit through those two menus! They are one of the most interesting and innovative ideas I've seen on a DVD in some time.
Like good science fiction, this one is rare in a sea of bad movies. Nice to see.