|Item Weight||20 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.8 x 16.4 x 40.6 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||PJDY2223AO|
|Color||Black with yellow handle|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Harper Trucks PJDY2223AO Nylon Convertible Hand Truck
|Price:||$58.79 + $16.36 shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The product is 400LB Conv Hand Truck
- Locking Construction Means No Hardware To Loosen Or Corrode
- The product is manufactured in United States
- 400-Pound horizontal capacity, 300-Pound vertical capacity
- Converts in seconds from hand truck to 4-wheel dolly
- Built in stair glides
- Made in USA
- Frame Factory Assembled - Requires easy assembly of wheels and base plate
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
- Size/form is great, many uses
- Lightweight, seems like it can maybe handle the advertised load
- Stair glides are a nice touch
- Easy to assemble
- The overall construction is a little flimsy, so be careful
- The handle locking pins are a bit of a hassle
- Wheel locking pins would fall out and needed to be bent -- make sure the pins don't fall out when you're using the truck
- Poorly packaged .. basically a bunch of parts stuffed in the box without any padding, the handle had some scratches
- Some of the plastic parts have sharp edges so be careful when you handle it
- it was easy to get in and out of the house, up and down the stairs
- it feels sturdy
- long handle gives you extra leverage when needed
- love 4 wheel dolly option
- handle locking pins are a bit of a hassle
- assembly instruction is terrible (but assembly is actually easy)
- would be nice to have folding base plate (for storage)
It is unclear if so much damage occurred because the parts were ineptly tossed in the box without packaging materials or if we were shipped a badly repackaged, damaged and/or used item. Based on other reviews, I believe this is typical of how the manufacturer packages this product. We only needed to remove the badly scratched handle and platform before making the decision to return the cart. We ordered a slightly more expensive and sturdy cart from another manufacturer that arrived well packaged and undamaged.
It is unclear to me how Harper Trucks can possibly believe that it is appropriate to ship a consumer such a poorly packaged product that will inevitably be damaged in transit. I would not recommend the harper trucks PJDY2223AO nylon convertible hand truck.
1. My item arrive in an undamaged box.
2. All parts were in the box, and the instructions were clear*
3. To assemble, I used TWO 9/16 box end wrenches, a hammer (to help get axel through frame) and needle nose pliars (to bend the ends on the cotter pins)
4. Total time to assemble was less than 15 minutes, and I was distracted by the Giants / 49ers game
5. Assembled, it fit easily in the trunk of my Ford Freestyle. I imagine it would fit in most midsize sedan trunks and probably some compact car trunks.
6. I wouldn't try to move major appliances with it, but getting boxes and luggage and stuff wheeled across campus will be easy.
* Confirming an error on the instructions noted in several reviews: The instructions includes a line item that says to install the axel with washers, mentioning 2 washers and 1 washer. It's easy to think that this means there should be 6 washers in the box. However, the parts list and the illustration for installing the axel show only two washers, one on the each side between the cotter pin and the wheel. I think the instuction is just poorly worded. However, if I hadn't already read the reviews here on Amazon, I might not have understood what was going on.
I have verified this myself. Anyways, I didn't return this product yet.. as it's good in other respects. I simply bought a pair of solid rubber wheels elsewhere (Waxman 4383455 Steel Hub Wheel, Black Tire and Red Rim, 8-Inch by 1.75-Inch) of size 8-inch by 1.75 inch with 0.5 inch axle, and they worked fine with this cart.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very handy. Even moved a HEAVY wood burning stove with it. Has held up to the abuse just finePublished 7 months ago by DRKeo
Smaller wheels are plastic and one of them gave way on the first real use. Otherwise a very reliable hand truck!Published 9 months ago by Tycho
Great, durable, and portable. Note that it's really only big enough for a few medium-sized boxes at a time. It's not intended for heavy lifting like appliances.Published 13 months ago by L. Tyler Pell
I like the small size. It's easy to use and weighs less than our older one.Published 15 months ago by Betty Levenson
This piece is very sturdy. Used it for moving and it stood up like a charm.Published 15 months ago by Umanuke
Work well with what I need it for, have not put it to the to the big test but sure it will pass..Published 17 months ago by Blessed Sounds Studios