- Paperback: 210 pages
- Publisher: BookSurge Publishing; 2nd edition (March 19, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1439225753
- ISBN-13: 978-1439225752
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #575,299 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Harrell Engines & Racing Equipment: Jim (White) Harrell & Nick Harrell Paperback – March 19, 2009
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Roger H. Harrell, professor emeritus, California State University, Northridge, lives in Hermosa Beach, California. Richard C. Harrell, retired drag racer, lives in Cedar City, Utah. Alec R. Harrell Carlson, docent at the Automobile Driving Museum in El Segundo, California, and a young “Old School Hot Rodder”, lives in Hermosa Beach, California.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?