Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 30 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 49 reviews
on January 17, 2014
The format and orientation of this book does not offer the reader the opportunity to look up a disease and read about it in its entirety.
Instead the format is symptom oriented and requires the reader to look in several places to gather all the information pertinent to that particular disease. SLOW AND TEDIOUS.

Also--the CD which comes with the book is "encoded" and can not be accessed with a standard CD or DVD drive.
So, it is useless.

The older "disease oriented" format was more concise and brought together the relative information on ay topic more quickly and in a more informative presentation.
on February 22, 2016
Very happy with my purchase short of one thing which didn't make any sense. On a couple of pages there were bar code stickers that could not be removed without tearing the page or ripping up the ink. I think it should have been stickered on a blank page or at least not covering up the words. That didn't make a bit of sense to me. But the book is excellent! !!
on November 2, 2015
Very detailed. Large scope, covering much of the breadth and depth of internal medicine. After reading, can be kept as a reference even after your medical school years
on October 20, 2013
I consult this reference nearly every day as a Family Nurse Practitioner student. I was borrowing a copy from the library, but used it so often I decided I needed my own. This used version came in excellent condition and saved me a ton of money. I am very pleased!
on April 1, 2014
Wow what a deal I found. This book is almost $200 new.
I needed this for medical school and I am on a very low fixed budget.
This helped out a ton.
on July 16, 2016
Great resource
on June 25, 2015
I am an internist. This text has stood the test of time. It is the Bible of Internal Medicine.
on November 28, 2015
The bible of internal medicine!
on November 27, 2015
Quality book arrived on time.
on February 4, 2015
an extremely useful and practical overview of internal medicine