Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Harriton M985 Fleece Vest-Black-Medium
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

Size Name: Medium|Change
Price:$13.31+ $2.45 shipping

on November 17, 2012
I have never before rated an Amazon purchase (of hundreds made) but am so pleased with this purchase I was compelled to do so. As usual, being O/C, I did a lot of on-line research & bought this because it appeared to be the closest to what I was looking for in product description, picture & price. However, I almost didn't buy it because I wanted inside pockets & the product description was silent about that. Therefor I was very pleasantly surprised to find it has very practical inside stash pockets. I was also uncertain as to what it's weight might be since "985" doesn't mean anything to me, but I am very happy with its mid/ light weight.
on April 1, 2015
Husbands Columbia brand one was looking flattened and old so bought him this to replace it. It's really nothing special at all, no special frills or anything but it keeps his body warm on the days when it isn't hotter than hades here in Florida which is a combined amount of 40 days or so. He said he likes this. He isn't into name brands as much as I am :0)
on April 9, 2014
I like this vest very much. It fits well and seems well made. It is not as thick or heavy as some other vests on the market but this may or may not be a good thing depending on what you want it for. Works well for me as an extra layer and doesn't take up a lot of room.
Would pack into a small space so I might be more likely to have it with me when I need it.
on February 23, 2015
Bought this as an extra layer for winter running.

It performs as expected - my torso stays warm.

The pockets are conveniently placed and the drawcord is helpful in keeping the vest tight at the waist.
on September 27, 2014
One of the handiest pieces of clothing I've ever had. It's very compact, yet it will save you from a chilly environment, indoors or out, every time you put it on. The top zips all the way up into a turtleneck, which is a huge extra!
on December 3, 2013
It suffers from the same problem of most newer outerwear. ZIppers are finer toothed than they used to be and these vests ( I have two) are easily misaligned resulting in the zipper opening up at the bottom and being difficult to unzip. Once you do unzip it, it will zip up fine, but caution is required when starting the zip.

If it hadn't been for that, I'd have given it 5 stars. I prefer these vests to Columbia because they have the drawstrings at the waist ( to be fair, Columbia may have them now, too). Winters here are cold and I like to be able to cinch up my outerwear.
on February 16, 2013
I wanted a light to mid-weight fleece vest to wear when it's colder. LIving in the southwest you don't need a whole lot, but we do have some cooler weather. I like the quality, for the price. The drawstring hem is a must for me. I've worn it several times and washed it and so far so good
on February 2, 2013
I ordered this vest for my husband. He likes the way it fits and the way it feels. It was delivered when promised and I would recommend this vendor to my friends. I have since ordered two more vests that arrived yesterday. This is the best way to shop.
on February 11, 2013
Harriton M985 vest is well made. Quality zippers on front pockets, material is heavier than expected....especially for the price. Fit runs true to size. Great buy for the price.....
on March 20, 2014
I have not given this vest the test of time, so no 5 stars yet. However, it seems very well made, fits right, has ample inside bay pockets (beer pockets). It is not a heavy weight fleece. It is perfect for under a rain parka, etc. If you are looking for a great fleece vest and do not care about displaying the name brand sticthing from competitors, you will like this one!