Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 277 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 287 reviews
on December 7, 2015
I have been looking for something like this for a while! If you live in a place like Hawaii, you're basically limited to what is available on the island and most of the good things can only be bought online! It does get cold here so a light fleece jacket is just what I need.

I ordered a size small, one black and one "dill". I am 5'6 @ 160 lbs and these jackets fit me perfectly in small. I also love how it feels like throwing a blanket over yourself. It's comfortably warm, perfect for the movies and perfect as your go-to jacket for the office where the AC is on blast. It has two front zip pockets and adjustable tabs that run along the bottom so that it conforms to your shape in full zip mode if you want it to. Overall, the jacket does its job of keeping me warm and comfortable and complementing whatever style I have on... in this case, an aloha shirt!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on February 1, 2013
First of all I got the jacket 2 days after ordering. The fleece jacket is very light weight but I wore it this morning with the temperature in the 20's and I am very warm and toasty. It is probably not a stand alone jacket if you were going to be outside for long periods, but to be worn like you would a sweater. The jacket has 2 very large zippered pockets and I also like the elastic cord on each side that you can tighten the jacket at the bottom if needed. I got the hunter green and I love the color and size XL fits perfectly. At this price you could have several in your favorite colors.
on February 10, 2015
Harriton M990 Mens Full-Zip Fleece ... While the fit on the upper shoulders and arms are perfect for me, I wear size large for this type of garments to go over shirts, THE BOTTOM OF THE JACKET SEEMS OUT OF PROPORTION: TOO LARGE AS IF TAILORED FOR MEN WITH HUGE HIPS WHICH I DO NOT HAVE!!!! Pulling the strings on the sides at the bottom helps a bit. I think the design could be improved by the manufacturer by adding an elastic band at the bottom of the jacket to conform to the body shape. Other than that the fabric is soft and the jacket is well lined inside to give me a warm comfy feeling to wear at the office on cold Chicago winter days!!! Also the colors must be a shade darker than the pictures on the website which is fine for me. I really hope the garment will last after wearing on a regular basis & and after many washes.
on November 30, 2013
This is a warm fleece, running slightly large in the sizes and the build quality is good, including the zipper. The pockets are a bit small, but work well. Overall, this is fairly lightweight and very warm, but remember that this is NOT a natural fiber, so please wash and care for accordingly.
on July 19, 2013
I will have to say that I have several jackets in this category, maybe too many. But this Harriton fleece jacket was a much better deal than the Columbia and similar brands that I have. It appears to be of equal or better quality than the others and at a lower cost, so as I replace them in the future, I will be buying more of these.
on May 7, 2017
Got one of these models stamped with my company logo and after 2 years plus of regular use it still looks about new and I've had zero issues with the zippers or pockets :) Bought a second unbadged one for backup and it's just as good of quality. These are seriously good fleeces and I doubt you can find a better one in this price range. Go for it!
on August 12, 2012
I bought this jacket as a gift for my Godfather for his 80th birthday. He is quite cold natured, so this was the perfect weight to keep him cozy while sitting in the house, restaurants or movies. It is very soft & fits true to size. The side pockets are nice for him to keep kleenex or candy in. I also had his name embroidered on it & was told the material was very easy to work with for the embroidery. Very pleased with my purchase & so was my Godfather. :)
on August 15, 2013
I bought this for an 83 year old man who cannot live without his fleece jackets. The quality was so nice that I bought four in all. One in the washer at all times......he even sleeps in them. He's looking might spiffy at the senior center he attends each week! Definitely a super buy!
on December 28, 2015
Great price and a quality product. Have seen the same quality for double and triple the price. I agree with all of the 4 & 5 Star reviews that rave about the price, fit, and quality. I have no issues with the jacket at all whatsoever. This was purchased to be a liner for my lighter coats and is working 100% in that regard, and is a good standalone jacket for temps in the high 30's to mid 50's. I'm very happy with the product.
on October 27, 2016
I bought this for the office. Knowing it will be cold this winter and I'd already be wearing a couple layers when I got to work, I went with the XL. I wanted an extra roomy layer and this is just what I needed. I'm 5'-10" and 200 lbs. If I was just wearing a long sleeve t and bumming around town in the fall I'd probably get a large. But the XL is just what I need for when I get a little cold. And speaking of that, I just got my first cold of the winter (even tough its late Oct) so this "jacket" arrived just in time. Its kept me extra warm when my body got the chills. Great price too

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.