Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on March 22, 2011
The first Harry I received developed a serious split in his back seam after only a day or two of light use. Poor Harry's stuffing started coming out, so I sent him back. The next Harry I received had his nose sewn on crookedly, one crooked arm, and one ear bigger than the other. I tried one final time and this latest Harry seems to be okay, other than a sloppily sewn collar. The manufacturer really needs better quality control.

On the plus side, the toy is extremely cute and really does look like the Harry in the books. He has a "bean bag bottom," which allows him to sit up in a begging position. He's small (about 11" tall from his bottom to the tip of his nose), but is still huggable. He is greatly loved by the child who received him.
on December 9, 2016
Cut stuffed dog, but the white fabric used for his fur is shiny and cheap looking. Disappointing
on March 20, 2017
Was a gift
on December 21, 2010
My husbands favorite childhood book, Harry the Dirty Dog was given to my oldest son 28 years ago by his Grandmother. This year, we had our first grandson and in turn, he was presented with the book by me. We were thrilled to find the plush Harry to give our little guy on his first Christmas. He matches the personality of his literary counterpart to the tee. I know the stuffed Harry will be loved as much as the story. So happy to have found this little treasure to add to the charm Grandpas faviorite storybook!
review image
on July 12, 2017
Daughter loves this toy.
on December 30, 2014
My two year old grand daughter loves Harry books. When she opened this gift of plush Harry, she exclaimed, "Harry!" The toy is the perfect size for her to hold, carry, and sleep with.
on January 12, 2015
Harry's got kind of shiny fur, but he's a good size and seems well-made. He was a big hit with my harry-the-dirty-dog-loving 3 year old.
on September 23, 2014
My gift recipient said this was the cutest stuffed animal ever and the perfect buddy for reading the "Harry" stories by Gene Zion.
on January 13, 2014
What a treat to find this toy for my classroom! My kids love the books and were so excited to actually have a Harry to play with in school. Well made and sturdy!
on September 29, 2016
Very cute, my son loves cuddling with it as he reads Harry books to his plush toy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.