Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 118 reviews
on January 18, 2017
Harry is always a pleasure to listen to! My grandkids (ages 5 &7) enjoyed this Christmas album as much as I did! Especially Frosty! Zane's favorite! He also loves to watch Harry's show and do Back It Up with Harry!
on November 19, 2013
I enjoy this CD every Christmas. I would probably give it a 4 star but the Happy Elf is annoying. (Sorry, Harry) The rest of the CD is pretty good, if you like Christmas music with a jazz influence. Some of the arrangements are quite different from the norm, so if they're on a shuffle loop with other Holiday CDs with some of the same songs by other artists, it's OK. I'll be Home for Christmas is good and Mary's Little Boy Child, along with Blue Christmas and the Christmas Waltz.
on August 10, 2015
Beautiful music all around. We gifted this but got to listen to some of the soundtrack. It really puts you in the holiday spirit.
on January 9, 2012
I bought this album based on a recommendation from a blogsite that I visit regularly. I was looking to add to my holiday music collection. But this turned out to be the strangest collection of holiday songs EVER! All of the arrangements are bizarre. I think the producer of this album wanted to "do something different". And that was accomplished. But, seriously, my copy went from my mailbox to my CD player to the Goodwill box in less than an hour. I love Harry. But I DO NOT love this album!
on December 29, 2014
The only good thing about it was that it was on time. There is not a single song on it that isn't flawed. Most of them are flawed all the way through. It is not my player btw because the other discs I got at the same time are all fine. Very unhappy as I love Harry.
on January 12, 2014
For me the arrangements of O Little Town of Bethlehem and Silent Night were just bizarre; Blue Christmas sounds too happy. Elvis makes it real. I just didn't like the arrangements of most of the songs. Almost as though there was too much trying to be different from other jazz versions of these classics.
on December 29, 2016
what's not to love about Harry...
on December 26, 2016
Great album for the Holidays
on November 18, 2013
I pull this enhanced music CD out every Christmas. Not only is it equipped with music, it contains high definition video footage of one of Harry's rockin' Christmas concerts in New York, featuring the some of the songs on this CD and more.
on December 1, 2016