Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 43 reviews
on February 5, 2017
It's a hairdryer. A $50 hairdryer marked up to $300. It's compact, but so drastically overpriced. Unfortunately my wife waited too long to use it the first time so we got stuck with it and couldn't return it.
on April 12, 2017
I love it but I found it 50% cheaper at another website.
on June 28, 2015
It's a good blow dryer. Whether it worth all these money .... I m not sure...
on January 21, 2017
I thought it was going to be magical at time saving and it does speed up the process but not what I was hoping. The settings also seem very hot. I am happy to speed the process up a little.
on December 3, 2016
I bought this hair dryer in the hopes of taming my many flyaways. It works wonders! My hair is left sleek and shiny, not dry and frizzy.

The price ($300) is a bit pricey, but I would still recommend it to people looking for a top-notch hair dryer.
on December 22, 2013
Awesome awesome dryer! I have spent so much money on supposedly great hair dryers but this one takes the cake!!
on August 10, 2016
excellant
on February 8, 2017
Best hair dryer I have ever owned. It's expensive but I have owned
my first one many years ago, and it is going strong and cuts down
on the length of time that it takes to dry my hair.
on May 18, 2016
It was all that I expected it to be. I love it !
on March 23, 2014
Plenty of temperature options and dries hair quickly but have two negatives for this pricey dryer...(1) it is quite heavy and (2) the cool button is on the dryer handle right where I ergonimacally want to place my fingers so I have to reposition my hand so that I am not blowing cool air.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.