Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets [Blu-ray]
|Additional Blu-ray options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- 19 additional/extended scenes
- Conversation with author J.K. Rowling and screenwriter Steve Kloves
- Building a Scene: Moviemaking Magic
- Visit Lockhart's classroom to view his certificates and required reading
- Interviews with students, professors, and more
- Year One at Hogwarts: first film recap
- Theatrical trailer
Top Customer Reviews
I won't go into the plot. Suffice it to say it follows the book. The acting was wonderful by our 3 main stars. There is not enough of Alan Rickman, a truly wonderful actor. Kenneth Branagh was so-so and I don't know the man who played Lucious Malfoy but he was perfect. I hated him in "The Patriot" and hated him even more here. Richard Harris will be sorely missed. What a fine performance for his last film.
I never realized that the film was 2 3/4 hours. The time flew. The special effects are outstanding.
I liked the further character development. You see what a wonderful and loving family Ron Weesley comes from. You find out why Hagrid is the way he is. You also get to realzie why Draco Malfoy is the way he is when you get to see the father.
There was so much to see. So much to enjoy.
For the first movie, I saw the movie first and then read the book. For this story, I read the book first and then saw the movie. Either way, I was thrilled with both movies.
I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward the the third movie.
If you haven't had the opportunity to see "The Chamber of Secrets", please go and see it. It's a treat for the eyes, mind and soul.
Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy
The death of Richard Harris, who played Albus Dumbledore, heralds what may become a problem with this series as it plays out over the next five projected films. It is unlikely that all of the actors who portray the large cast of main and supporting characters will be able or willing to devote so much of their time over the course of the next five years to the production and promotion of a single film franchise. The producers might lessen this problem by spreading out film production rather than trying to release one every year, but then they run the risk of having their principle actors age out of their roles. Fans should be prepared to see more roles recast with other actors before this series reaches its end./
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Never get tired of reading JK, it has been years since I first read and picking it up again does not disappointPublished 5 hours ago by Brooklyn Beach Bum
Just read this for the second time and it's still highly entertaining. Ms. Rowling has a gift for creating fun characters and a story that draws you along effortlessly. Read morePublished 14 hours ago by Amazon Customer
I choose this rating because the author took you on an adventure as if u were the person or character😀😁😀😁😀Published 1 day ago by Theresa Torok
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Customers Also Watched on Amazon Video
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Movies & TV > 10-12 Years
- Movies & TV > Blu-ray
- Movies & TV > Blu-ray > Movies
- Movies & TV > Characters & Series > Harry Potter > Blu-ray
- Movies & TV > Characters & Series > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Movies & TV > Genre for Featured Categories > Kids & Family
- Movies & TV > Movies
- Movies & TV > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Warner Home Video > Action & Adventure
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Warner Home Video > All Titles
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Warner Home Video > Kids & Family
- Movies & TV > Studio Specials > Warner Home Video > Sci-Fi & Fantasy