About the Product
- Play as Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Seamus, Neville, Molly Weasley and Professor McGonagall as they each play their part in the defense of Hogwarts and the destruction of Voldemort
- Wield the power of accomplished wizards as you duel the most fearsome and formidable characters of the wizarding world
- Multiplayer support allowing you to play through all levels as a team, defending each other from the evil lurking around every corner
- Use your magical skills to defeat Death Eaters, Snatchers, and giants intent on destruction
- Experience the stunning environments of Hogwarts as you've never seen it before
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 is a third-person Action-Adventure game that allows players to continue the adventures of Harry Potter. The second part of the Deathly Hallows release, players again take on quest to find and destroy the magical items known as Horcruxes, through which Lord Voldemort hopes to attain immortality. Features include: multiple playable characters, exciting wizard duels, diverse enemies including everything from Death Eaters to giants, stunning game environments and a multiplayer game option.
The Final Battle of Hogwarts
Step up and play the parts of your heroes in the epic finale of the entertainment event of the decade. Playing as Harry and other key characters in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 the video game, you are on a dangerous and urgent quest to locate and destroy the remaining Horcruxes, and with them, Voldemort. Break into the high security vaults of Gringotts Bank, escape Fiendfyre in the Room of Requirement and battle Voldemort's most powerful allies as you defend Hogwarts in this action-packed experience. Featuring the most epic battles of any Harry Potter games gone before, this is the ultimate showdown against Voldemort and his Dark Forces. The fate of the wizarding world rests in your hands in the final battle for Hogwarts.
- Play the Parts of Your Heroes - Take on the role of different characters as each plays a pivotal role in the battle for Hogwarts. Play as Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Seamus, Neville, Molly Weasley and Professor McGonagall as they each play their part in the defense of Hogwarts and the destruction of Voldemort.
- Epic Battles - Wield the power of accomplished wizards as you duel the most fearsome and formidable characters of the wizarding world.
- Pair Up – To face the most powerful Dark forces, you are going to need your friends. Play through all levels as a team, defending each other from the evil lurking around every corner.
- Fight the Dark Forces – Use your magical skills to defeat Death Eaters, Snatchers, and giants intent on destruction.
- Stunning Environments - Experience Hogwarts as you've never seen it before.
Multiple playable characters.
A unique multiplayer option.
Stunning game environments.
A variety of enemy types.
Top Customer Reviews
1. The music on this game is horrible. There is absolutely no Harry Potter music on this game- not even Hedwig's Theme! Instead they have some made up music that repeats every 7 seconds. Horrible.
2. Too much stylus. The game requires that you use the stylus to do just about everything, but I much prefer to use the control pad. You have the option of using it but then your character moves less smoothly and you end up falling off cliffs. They stylus is also hard to move the character because you kind of have to drag the character to where you want it to go, but the movement is smoother than using the control pad. Either way is horrible really.
3. The graphics are just decent. Not what you would expect from such a large franchise like Harry Potter.
4. Game difficulty greatly varies. There is no gradual increase of difficulty. Some parts will be super easy but in the next second you are facing an obstacle that is nearly impossible to pass. For example, the dragon in Gringotts part is not that difficult once you figure out the rocks you're supposed to throw at it are very sensitive. However, suddenly half of the ground is on fire, tons of moving flames are coming directly at you, rocks are falling from the ceiling, and the dragon is breathing fire all over the place. This part is practically impassable.
5. The game also skips over and edits some crucial parts of the book/film. The game starts off with you trapped in the basement with Ollivander and Luna.Read more ›
Game was not very clear sometimes but I just love the series.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have only played this game on the Wii, but I am a big Harry Potter fan, I have all the books, and all the games on the PC, Wii and DS.Published on March 16, 2013 by Avriel Arzbeger
Great discount versus buying it from Walmart or Game Stop! It was a great gift and can't believe part one is more expensive!Published on February 8, 2013 by Healthnut
I got this game for my daughter who loves Harry Potter and is only 7. She has no problem playing the game and completing the levels.Published on January 29, 2013 by Anthony
Grandma was a hit this B-day! I bought them thinking I would have to give an IOU card but it came in time!Published on July 1, 2012 by E. Nolen
I bought this item and thought it might be dumb but NO! IT IS NOT! So if yo are looking for a game with challenges then THIS IS THE GAME FOR YOU!!Published on May 28, 2012