Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Play as Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Seamus, Neville, Molly Weasley and Professor McGonagall as they each play their part in the defense of Hogwarts and the destruction of Voldemort
- Wield the power of accomplished wizards as you duel the most fearsome and formidable characters of the wizarding world
- Use your magical skills to defeat Death Eaters, Snatchers, and giants intent on destruction
- Experience the stunning environments of Hogwarts as you've never seen it before
- Play through the second half of the Deathy Hallows adventure
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The EA Play Label and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment bring you the second installment of the Harry Potter saga in the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows- Part 2 videogame. The game will be released July 2011 and is based on the Warner Bros. Pictures film also due for release July 2011
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 is a third-person Action-Adventure game that allows players to continue the adventures of Harry Potter. The second part of the Deathly Hallows release, players again take on quest to find and destroy the magical items known as Horcruxes, through which Lord Voldemort hopes to attain immortality. Features include: multiple playable characters, exciting wizard duels, diverse enemies including everything from Death Eaters to giants, and stunning game environments.
The Final Battle of Hogwarts
Step up and play the parts of your heroes in the epic finale of the entertainment event of the decade. Playing as Harry and other key characters in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 the video game, you are on a dangerous and urgent quest to locate and destroy the remaining Horcruxes, and with them, Voldemort. Break into the high security vaults of Gringotts Bank, escape Fiendfyre in the Room of Requirement and battle Voldemort's most powerful allies as you defend Hogwarts in this action-packed experience. Featuring the most epic battles of any Harry Potter games gone before, this is the ultimate showdown against Voldemort and his Dark Forces. The fate of the wizarding world rests in your hands in the final battle for Hogwarts.
- Play the Parts of Your Heroes - Take on the role of different characters as each plays a pivotal role in the battle for Hogwarts. Play as Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Seamus, Neville, Molly Weasley and Professor McGonagall as they each play their part in the defense of Hogwarts and the destruction of Voldemort
- Epic Battles - Wield the power of accomplished wizards as you duel the most fearsome and formidable characters of the wizarding world
- Fight the Dark Forces – Use your magical skills to defeat Death Eaters, Snatchers, and giants intent on destruction
- Stunning Environments - Experience Hogwarts as you've never seen it before
Multiple playable characters.
Epic wizard battles.
Stunning game environments.
A variety of enemy types.
Top Customer Reviews
Anyhow I don't care because I really enjoy this game due to Harry Potter Music and voice acting from the movies and original cast members for most of the characters in the game. I like action shooter games and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows plays A LOT like Gears of War for the Xbox 360 , at least control wise. I would never say that's a bad thing because it's fun and they do stuff like that in the movie ( run and duck and fire from cover etc.).
I was glad they included a surround option except it doesn't seem to work for me as far as I can tell.
The controls are pretty good, and I am using The Xbox 360 wireless Controller with wireless adapter. If you don't have a wireless adapter I suggest picking up a wired Xbox 360 controller(it's cheaper, doesn't need batteries and you don't need the adapter you just plug it into a USB port on your computer/laptop).
More than anything I like how they try to do scene for scene from the movies for the games' cut scenes. So they don't heavily alter the path of the characters.
I highly recommend this game if you like Harry Potter a little and video games.
It seems to have a decent difficulty as well. Some parts are difficult for the wrong reasons but you will not fly through any levels as far as I can tell. So it won't become boring.