About the Product
- Control Ron Weasly, Hermione Granger as well as Harry Potter -- Help them survive the dangers of Azkaban, the infamous wizard's prison
- Face off against the dreaded Dementors - these powerful prison guards will test Harry and his friends' magic to their limits
- Use amazing all-new spells - Freeze creatures, control dragons and conjure up a Patronus
- Multiple exciting subquests - Fly on a Hippogriff, reveal the secrets of the Marauder's Map and face wild, magical two-player challenges
- New mini-games like Flying Seahorse Fishing and Dueling Club
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
- Companion Play - Play as Harry, Ron and Hermione.
- Face the Dementors - Can you overcome the dreaded Azkaban guards?
- Fly Buckbeak - Fly the Hippogriff around the towers of Hogwarts and use his immense strength to help you in your adventure.
- Two-player Mini-Games - Including Flying Seahorse fishing and Dueling Club.
- All-New Spells - Freeze creatures, control flame-breathing dragons and conjure a Patronus.
- Unlock the Marauder's Map - Explore more of Hogwarts than ever before.
Top Customer Reviews
First and foremost, let me air my chief complaint. You don't play Quidditch. Not once. In fact, you never touch a broom. The Quidditch matches are reduced to a static cut scene, where you're simply holding the Quidditch Cup. The cynic in me suspects that EA left it out to help drive sales of their stand-alone Quidditch title. But none of the speculation matters, it's simply not there.
My second issue is this game is exceptionally short. I'm not sure how long it took me to finish each of the first two, but it was longer (in each case) than the 5 hours or so it took me to play this one from start to finish. That's not braggadocio. I mean, for one, we're talking about a game in the Harry Potter franchise that has to be something that can appeal to, and be completed by, a wide age and ability range of gamers. So 'easy' isn't an issue here, particularly since a game like this isn't so much something you get for a challenge, but rather an opportunity to sort of live a little bit of Hogwarts. For another, I enjoy getting off the beaten path a bit in games.Read more ›
In Prisoner of Azkaban you can play as Harry, Ron or Hermione, which makes it more of an open fun game. There are more places in the castle to explore, so have fun with it !
Things that make this game so great...
1. Exploring Hogwarts Grounds and flying on Buckbeak! Also their are 3 different seasons...fall with rain...Winter with beutiful snow and great winter music...and spring! The grounds are huge! Its amazing! You can even run around the two courtyards from the movies! On buckbeak, you can take off, and land anywhere on the grounds!
2. Being Harry Ron and Hermione!
3. The graphics are amazing, much better then the first two games! Harry Ron and Hermione dont look stupid like they did in the first 2 games!
4. The music is great...the same great music from the first 2 plus new great music!
OK...their are many more great things about this game that I could be here all day...get this game! Dont even think about it just get it...you will thank me!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really enjoy the game really challenging more then the pc gamePublished 10 months ago by SONIA EVANS
Maneuvering Harry is difficult at best, and after 20 minutes I got sick to my stomach from the gyrations I put the screen through.Published on April 19, 2013 by M. Ryder
This is my favorite Harry potter that is for XBOX! It is in the story format so there is not too much time you have to wander around and do whatever you wantPublished on January 7, 2013 by Bradley H.
Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban is the best Harry Potter game yet. Just bought it recently to add to my 11 year old's game collection, but I have fun watching the game as he does... Read morePublished on September 28, 2010 by Shannon