- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 8 hours and 33 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Pottermore Publishing
- Audible.com Release Date: November 20, 2015
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B017V4IMVQ
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, Book 1 Audible Audiobook – Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
Audible Audiobook, Unabridged
|Free with your Audible trial|
$14.95/mo after 30 days. Cancel anytime
Sold and delivered by Audible, an Amazon company
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
35,646 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The quality of this new illustrated edition is phenomenal. I've been excited about the release of this book since it was announced, but I never expected the book as a whole to be so well crafted.
A couple of things to note:
1. Underneath the book jacket, the novel is bound in a sturdy red hardback with gold lettering on the spine.
2. The paper is thick with an eggshell glossy finish.
3. All chapter intros are illustrated.
4. Some images take up full pages or multiple pages. Most illustrations share the page with text.
5. Every inch of the book is illustrated or decorated in some fashion. There are NO white pages in the book. Even the pages without large illustrations have the paper printed and marked with ink blots or paper "stains".
I would highly recommend this for anyone looking to read the series (again, or for the first time), especially if you plan to read this with someone younger. If this book is a demonstration of what is to come with the illustrated editions for the rest of the series, we're all in for six more impeccable treats.
I WAS surprised though, because I didn’t realize it would be textbook size with all these amazing scenes drawn out. They’re AH-MAY-ZING drawings!! If you love Harry Potter, you will love these books. For some reason, hubs couldn’t find the first and second of the series (I did ;p) so he bought the third first, but we know the stories by heart so it doesn’t matter to me. I hope they put out all of them! It almost feels like how I felt waiting for the actual series to come out.