Lyft Vehicles Review Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

59,872
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 1,096 reviews(1 star). See all 59,872 reviews
on September 7, 2016
Well I thought I was ordering a first edition HP and the Philosophers Stone and what I got was a hard cover of HP and the Sorcerers Stone. I will be returning this!
on February 8, 2016
The kindle version is unreadable! Each page begins in the middle of a sentence, different from the sentence on the previous page. After spending an hour on the phone with customer service and being transferred to three different tech people (all who uninstalled and reinstalled the book, unregistered, uninstalled and reinstalled my kindle app, hard reset my iPad, etc) they determined the issue was with the book and not my device. It's been over a week and I'm still waiting to hear that the issue is resolved. It's shocking that Amazon is still selling a faulty product instead of removing the listing until it is fixed! Do not buy!!!
on February 11, 2018
I did not get the same set of books previous reviewers reviewed. I got the standard Scholastic copies. Apart from that, they are in fine condition—just not what I expected to receive.
on February 4, 2018
Extremely disappointed in the condition when received. The shipping box was in great condition no damage to it at all. The book however, was in horrible condition. Was not taken care of when being packaged. Pages on the inside looked good but as a collection piece would not recommend at all. Cover is extremely scratched up, the foil green lettering was faded and wearing off. Supposed to have been a new product.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on February 8, 2018
My daughter got the book for Christmas and she recently began reading it. She got to the end of Chapter 24, pg 542, then all of a sudden it jumps back to pg 271 and goes through pg 318, then jumps back to 591. That's 50 missing pages! The return window is now closed and we're stuck. Ugh...
on February 7, 2018
My son, an avid reader is frustrated with the printing of this book. Pages are missing and out of order in the 300’s. Will have to get him a new one.
on April 2, 2017
Worst kindle formatting ever. The book was unreadable, sentences were deleted. Partial sentences were repeated. Very sad as I really hoped to reread the series.
on February 5, 2018
This product was placed at my front door in the rain and when I opened the package the novel was totally soaked. The book is ruined....I have a very unhappy 10 year old.
review image
on February 7, 2018
I was very disappointed as the box came in exposed what it is on the outside of the box. I bought it for Christmas present so it ruined it for my son.
on October 16, 2017