|Fits as expected||
- Polyruethane Foam
- Made in USA or Imported
- 2" high
- 19" wide
- Unisex, one-size-fits-most faux suede Harry Potter Sorting Hat with stitch patterns and patch embellishments
- Hidden wire frame and foam in top of the hat
- Approximately 20-inches tall and 23-inches diameter at the base
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also considered
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Officially licensed Harry Potter Sorting Hat costume accessory. One size fits most, or use as party décor. Faux suede with hidden wire to allow molding as desired. Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff, this hat will select the one that fits you best! Look for Rubie's Costume Harry Potter movie costumes, accessories, and décor items in sizes and styles for the entire family.
- Package Dimensions: 19 x 13 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00X80GMB0
- Item model number: 49698
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 27, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Keep Away From Fire.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The ratings on this hat are, unfortunately, skewed by those who took extra steps to make this product worth having. I love the creativity others have to fix this hat, but this review is for the hat as it is sold.
This hat does not stand upright as is shown in the listing photo. It lays flat. It has a metal wire that runs from the top to the bottom, but it serves no actual purpose. There is also a random piece of Velcro in the hat, maybe supposed to make it adjustable but it is so far up inside the hat it wouldn't work that way. Or perhaps it is somehow supposed to help it stand upright but I have no idea how. As for the qualify of it, a metal wire is now sticking out of the brim even though it has done little more than sit on my dining room table since I bought it.
I would not buy this again.
Inside, there is a pocket of some sort that we used to our advantage. Right before the kids got "sorted," my wife called my cell phone, put it on speaker, and hid her phone inside the hat. I went to another room, listened for the kids' names, and then voiced the hat, sorting each kid into a house. They loved it and couldn't figure out how the hat was talking to them.