BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on September 24, 2017
I'm a 3D aficionado, but based on reviews of this 3D blu-ray I was reluctant to buy it. Big mistake. The 3D effects, especially in Deathly Hallows Part 2 are terrific, and significantly enhance the viewing experience. Highly recommended (presuming you have a high quality 3D TV).
on August 5, 2015
love the hp films the 3d is so so nothing really spectacular
on March 27, 2014
I am a fan of the Harry Potter series. Haven't read all the books yet but have seen all the movies. Had the box set of the first six years and needed this to finish my collection. As with all digital media, this plays flawlessly as long as the surface has no imperfections. This set doesn't have extras like games but it does have available sound tracks (Spanish, etc.) and captioning. I definitely recommend this if you don't use the extra (deleted scenes, games, interviews) stuff.
on May 9, 2014
Have not watched yet, but on opening to the DVD I found it like brand new. I have boughten many dvd's from Amazon and sub stores, evently watched them with no problem. Not one!!!
on August 13, 2014
All I wanted was the movies on DVD - no extra features or fancy packaging needed. This offered Part 1 & 2 in the same package for a great price, so I snatched it up. I've watched both films and they were of excellent quality. I don't have anything bad to say about this product, it's exactly what I expected and I think it's a great value.
on December 12, 2012
Having the first 6 Ultimate Editions, I had to finish off the set. That being said, this Ultimate Edition didn't allow for the "extended" editions to be watched (having the deleted scenes put into the movie). I am glad WB also didn't bundle this into one massive "Ultimate Edition" bundle and having that be the only way I could get part 7. If you don't already own Deathly Hallows on blu-ray, then this edition might make even a regular fan extremely happy. If however you bought the movie the instant it came out on dvd (as I did) this doesn't offer too much that you can't find elsewhere.
on January 5, 2015
You've got to be a Harry Potter fan, which I am. Dark in theme and in cinematography which i suppose is supposed to enhance the doom-ridden atmosphere of the storyline but can be annoying and a bit of an eyestrain. What really comes across though is Hermione and Ron are oh so wrong, something that with hindsight the author herself admitted. If you've seen/read the rest, you need these for closure.
on May 9, 2013
I had bought all of the Ultimate Editions up until this one and I was glad,thankful even that they put the last two movies in one collection.I was really glad they did it this was instead of what Warner Brothers could have done which is double dipped,and put them out as two different volumes.I waited a long time for this last one and never knew that it had came out last November.Yes I know that it was more expensive to buy them this way but I had already bought the others in the same way and I'm glad this collection is now complete and put to bed.
on May 23, 2015
Was waiting to buy until they were pkg together and yay finally​
on June 5, 2014
Excellent addition to my HP collection. Been looking forward to this since the movies came out! Very happy with my order, thanks!!