Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning GimmeDanger GimmeDanger GimmeDanger  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Elton John Shop Now STEM

Showing 1-10 of 543 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 565 reviews
on October 19, 2013
Hart of Dixie has become one of my favorite shows of all time. Actually I think it has become my favorite show. I recently just got Netflix and started watching Hart of Dixie and watch both season one and two within a weeks time. I was so anxious to watch what come next so I search to find out if there were anymore episodes and that's when I stumbled upon these episodes on amazon. Hart of Dixie is a fantastic show and living in a small town similar to Blue Bell I think it's safe to say I can relate to the show. Thankfully amazon has the episodes just in case I miss one.
on October 26, 2013
Still like the show. Look forward to watching it. From the South and would love to live in a town like BlueBell. I am concerned the writers are still going to put Zoe with George - still would love to see the endgame be Zoe and Wade. They are so great together - not perfect but two people who love each other and can still grow and evolve together. Their relationship to me is about hope and dreams. A relationship with George or Joel would be about settling and boring.
on October 8, 2013
I really enjoy this show. It is sweet and something I look forward to watching. The characters are amusing, yet realistic. It is actually a fun show and different from other dramas or comedies. It is refreshing.
on November 18, 2013
Love this show! Its so refreshing to have a show on tv that i can watch with my daughter in the room! Theres not a bunch of sex, violence, drugs etc. Its a very cute show, funny, and i love all the characters! Hope it stays on a long time!
on November 4, 2013
Such a great show! I love it. I love Blue bell. Such a cute story line! Characters are lovable as well.
on June 4, 2015
Horrible. I was excited to finally get this season since I could not find it anywhere else. As soon as I opened up the package I could tell it just didn't look right. It look like someone recorded this season and just copied it onto disks to resell. It doesn't work on my DVD player and continuously skips when I finally do get it to play. I cannot enjoy watching this season thanks to this seller.
on May 27, 2015
The show definitely becomes even more of a soap opera in the third season than it was before. Zoe returns from a 5 month stint in NY after the events that ended season 2, with a new boyfriend in tow. She gets less than a warm greeting upon her arrival, and the first couple episodes are really about her mending fences with the various people in town. Of course the relationship between her, Wade and George are the most strained. The rest of the season really involves the will Wade and Zoe get together, will Lemon (who is sewing her wild oats) find love. It certainly does not make as good of use of the ensemble cast as it did in prior seasons, and could not really play the Doc Hollywood/Northern Exposure fish-out-of-water aspect that the first couple seasons did. It kind of did with the character of Joel (Zoe's new boyfriend) to an extent, but honestly there was never the feel that he was going to be around permanently.

The season ends on basically relationship cliffhangers with some characters rushing off to tell someone how they feel, and others having the conversation but not resolving anything. There are also a couple failed weddings and one that actually goes through. Overall I would call the season good, but not great. It certainly kept a lot of the humor and charm of the first couple seasons, and continued to not take itself too seriously. It did struggle with giving all the characters storylines though and definitely felt like it was going in a lot of different directions at certain points. That said, I think it is still worth checking out if you have like the show up to this point.

For those who get the DVDs, it is bare bones, just the episodes on DVD-R discs. No bonus features or extras. It is unfortunately one of the shows that have fallen victim to the studios abandoning it on DVD, so really the only reason to get the sets vs streaming the show is to have the discs if you invested in seasons one and two.
on July 6, 2015
It's a silly but cute show. I was in the mood for something light, funny and romantic and this did the job. The main character, Zoe, is annoying sometimes, but all the other characters are played so well - it's worth a little annoyance!!
on January 18, 2014
Love this show althought I hope wade and zoe get back together soon they truly make the show with their constant fighting and true love for each other.
on January 16, 2014
I loved the first 2 seasons of this show! They were smart, witty and fun. I do not know what happened in season 3 but it's terrible. The characters all became corny, predictable sitcom versions of themselves. I really hope they turn it around for the remainder of the season