Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $19.99 shipping
4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Hartke HD500-Bass Combo (HMHD500)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Lightweight Class D combo amplifier that weighs 35lb
- 500 watts of power
- Two 10" HyDrive paper/aluminum hybrid cone drivers
- 3-band (Bass, Mid, Treble) EQ
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Hartke HD75 Bass Combo
Hartke Bass Combo Amplifier (HD508)
Hartke Kickback 12 Bass Combo, 1x12 (HMKB12)
Ampeg BassAmp Series BA-210 450W RMS Dual 10" Ported, Horn-Loaded Combo with Scrambler
|Sold By||Sam Ash||Sam Ash||Sam Ash||Cellar_Door_Books (Zentra LLC)||Photo Savings|
|Item Dimensions||19.60 x 20.27 x 12.00 inches||18.50 x 20.55 x 13.82 inches||3.00 x 3.00 x 3.00 inches||20.00 x 17.00 x 18.00 inches||15.70 x 20.70 x 25.70 inches|
Hartke's popular HD Series now features the high-powered, lightweight HD500 Bass Combo. Packing two 10" Hartke patented HyDrive speakers with rare earth neodymium magnets and a 500-watt Class D amplifier into a sleek enclosure weighing only 35 pounds, the HD500 provides exceptional bass tone to any rehearsal, stage or studio.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I usually have the volume between 2-3 (on an active bass) while jamming with a drummer, screaming vocalist, and one or two guitarists. If you have passive electronics/pickups, you might have it set at 4-5 in a full band setting playing hard rock/metal.
Very clear tone which is great for using a DI or effects with. On its own, it can have a very “empty/sterile” sound, but it does have a “shape” knob that can really thicken it up. With my Tech 21 DI box, I can get a very similar tone to Megadeth’s David Ellefson.
It’s a lot of power in a really portable frame. It’s perfect for jammin’ really loud in the garage, a small show, or as a stage monitor for a large show.
On a personal note though, looking back, I wish I went with the 15” speaker, rather than the two 10s. And I also wish I’d gone with Ampeg, but that’s all personal preference now for “tone.” Nothing wrong with this amp (it’s built well and will last); just make sure you look at different brands to find the “tone” you’re going for.
One negative: There’s no option to connect an additional, external speaker.