Salon Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 13, 2013
Like the title line says, it's a Harvest Moon game guide. If you got the game, and want to know its secrets, then you probably ought to have this as well. The high rating comes from the quality of the seller's services. As for the guide itself, well, like I said: if you want a Harvest Moon game, you should probably buy the guide.
on February 22, 2009
This guide has all the information you will need unless you are obsessive and want to know everything down to the last detail (even then, you will be a bit satisfied). The pictures in the backgrounds of the pages kept repeating a few times, but that's alright. About 15% of the screen shots were notice-ably enlarged (pixelated) but that's forgive-able. The colors are very bright, however. This guide is published in a magazine-book format, with glossy pages that don't stick together. I haven't found any typos so far (has read this guide twice from cover to cover).
4 people found this helpful
on October 6, 2009
Let's face it all Harvest Moon games have tons of hidden information and the players guides are a MUST have! This one's no exeption.
It has clear data on ALL items, villagers, your playing character, recipes and lots more. The guide has lovely illustrations and photos all over from cover to cover about all game's contents.
Unless you're some kind of kmnow it all gamefreak you do need a guide to help you play the game in is entirely, or you'll miss out on on more than 60% of what this game offers.
on July 23, 2016
This is helpful when it comes to needing to know something about the game
on December 10, 2008
Love the Harvest Moon products and always looking for ways to expand my playing experience. Unfortunately, I found this book not to be as informative as I would have wished for. They give a walkthrough in the book that seems like you're able to REALLY upgrade your farm in just the first two years with time to spare wach day. I haven't found it to be that easy. Really wanted more information on events, items, etc.
on August 28, 2008
This guide book is all you need for a great start on Sunny Island! It's got everything from maps, character profiles, crop guides, price lists, animals guides, and much, much more!! Definately worth it!
5 people found this helpful
on February 2, 2009
I think that this guide is the best you can get for any help in the game. Although I think they could do more to explain what some certain items do and more about upgrading the tools with wonderfuls. I found it very usefull and always use it and I hope they continue to make fabulous guides.
on October 24, 2008
My teenager swears these guide books are great, much more informative than the little book that comes with the games. She says they make the games, and especially learning how to play a new game, so much easier and much more fun.
on April 21, 2010
I found this book very helpful. There were things I would have never known about in the game if I had not read the book.
on May 15, 2011
The game was my first Harvest Moon. The book helped me so much! It made my gaming experience much more fun!