Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- You'll live out the life of an everyday farmer in Mineral Town -- tend to the crops, feed the livestock, and sell your goods. See if you can explore the area to find ways to make money, win the love of a beautiful girl and start a family!
- Choose from a wide range of vegetables to plant and harvest, and make sure you turn out a good crop and a hefty profit
- Raise your animals and take good care of them, while befriending the people of the town
- No set game path -- do whatever you want, follow any route you wish, and watch as the adventure of a lifetime unfolds
- The game also connect to your GameCube version of Harvest Moon - A Wonderful Life, for even more wide-ranging adventures!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Turn a long-neglected field of rocks and weeds into a successful farm in this rustic role-playing game.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I bought this Harvest Moon long after it had been released, in March of 2013. Even though I had to dig my old Game Boy Advance SP out from storage, it was well worth it. Having a title like this on a portable system is pure genius, because you can play for any amount of time you like, work and progress in creating your own farming "empire," and put it down at a moment's notice, to be continued later.
This game allows you to manage a farm from the ground up, where you raise crops and animals, become rich and successful, even have a wife and children. There is only a vague storyline/plot, because you make all the choices, for better or worse. The greatest attribute is that this game is both simple and deep at the same time, blending easy tasks and game play with a wide range of choices, outcomes, secrets, and items to keep you interested.
One minor thing is the complete lack of violence in this game. It may turn off some gamers, but I would say this to anyone who would pass it by based on that: Give it a chance!! I am a 22 year old guy, coming from a strong background of Legend of Zelda, Need for Speed and Call of Duty, and I still think this game is an absolute prize. The graphics remind me of those in "Legend of Zelda: a Link to the Past". Not amazing or groundbreaking, but simple and still great to look at. It may seem childish at first, but this game takes dedication and maturity to be fully enjoyed.
>>>The short version, for all of you fast-paced people out there:
Buy this if you are looking for a fun distraction. It's a fantastic strategy/farming game. Also perfect for killing time in waiting rooms, doctor's offices, the lines at the DMV, or just on the couch during a day off. The internet flash farming games pale in comparison to this. It's like comparing night and day. Plus it fits in your pocket. Brilliant.
BUT BE WARNED
This is an old game which required a battery for saved data. The battery will most likely be dead when it arrives and you will have to replace it by ordering a new battery kit (found on Amazon) or by buying a battery at the store and working some soldering skills.