Ultra Premium Chaga Mushroom from Maine and Canada. Make 50+ Cups of Natural Tea. Wild Harvested, Organic. 4 Oz. Make Extract, Powder. Highest Antioxidants, Sustainably Harvested. Never Cultivated.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Unit Count||4 Ounce|
|Item Weight||4 Ounces|
About this item
- ✔BENEFIT FROM ULTRA STRONG ANTIOXIDANTS. Our Chaga is an antioxidant superstar, with the whole mushroom including the nutrient-rich black outer layer. It has far more antioxidants than blueberries, acai, reishi mushrooms and pomegranates. In fact, it is one of the most naturally antioxidant foods in the world.
- ✔PRE-CUT INTO SMALL CHUNKS, PERFECT SIZE TO BREW TEA. No need to cut or saw your Chaga, simply drop 1-2 into a pot or slow cooker and start making delicious homemade tea!
- ✔ENJOY FULL NUTRITION FROM ONLY 100% WILD HARVESTED CHAGA FROM PRISTINE REMOTE FORESTS IN USA AND CANADA, WHICH ARE NEVER CULTIVATED. Our Chaga mushrooms all grow wild and are sustainably harvested only from live wild birch trees growing naturally in the forest. Non-Wild, cultivated Chaga contains much lower levels of the essential ingredients which make it so powerful. Our Chaga experts carefully select, harvest, dry and package the mushrooms to ensure their safety and nutritional power.
- ✔NATURALLY BOOST YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM AND GENERAL HEALTH. Chaga Contains Triterpenes, a family of ingredients, many of which contain powerful anti-inflammatory agents. Chaga also has Phytonutrients like Polysaccharides and Beta Glucans which are important to maintaining a healthy immune system.
- ✔FREE E-BOOK INCLUDED! Every buyer will receive a free copy of our E-Book which is packed with tons of useful information and lots of fun recipes including extracts, teas and tinctures using Chaga !
WHY USE CHAGA?
Benefit From One of the Most Powerful Antioxidant Natural Products in the World.Drink a few cups of Chaga tea per day to reduce oxidizing molecules in your body, one of the keys to maintaining health.
Enhance Your Immune System Packed with anti-inflammatory ingredients like polysaccharides, betulin, triterpene and lupeol which are known to strengthen your immune system and promote well-being.
Full of Natural Minerals and Vitamins. Also a great source of wild grown key minerals and vitamins such as zinc, iron, manganese, copper, calcium and potassium, Chaga is an all natural multi-vitamin Make a Good-Tasting Tea or A Great Addition to Your Daily Smoothie. Brewed slowly to get maximum benefit, Chaga tea has a nice woodsy taste which can be enhance by adding lemon, honey or mint
Re-Use Several Times To Get The Most Value. Chaga chunks can be used 4-5 times to brew tea, still providing useful ingredients and making the cost per cup of tea quite economical.
Create Wonderful Incense. Dry your used Chaga chunks and burn as a natural incense. Creates a lovely scent around the house.
WHY BUY FROM ZEN?
Only Wild Mushrooms from Live Birch Trees And NEVER Cultivated. Our wild grown Chaga is much more potent than the cultivated kind. Using only Chaga from live trees ensures they haven't absorbed unclean water from the ground they fell on.
Properly Dried. We properly dry our Chaga at low temperatures to ensure they remain potent and don't get mold.
Properly Packaged. Clear bags can promote mold! We use ONLY solid bags with air absorbers to preserve the Chaga and prevent mold.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11.25 x 0.5 x 6.75 inches; 4 Ounces
- Date First Available : December 22, 2015
- Manufacturer : Zen Principle
- ASIN : B019PI3JUU
- Customer Reviews:
Always inform your doctor when taking any herbal supplements like Chaga.
Natural supplement for antioxidants, vitamins, minerals.
Wild Whole Chaga Mushrooms (Inonotus Obliquus). Not cultivated. Taken sustainably only from live birch trees.
Add several chunks to 1-2 quarts of water in a slow cooker/crock pot. Set on low, cover and let steep for up to 12 hours. Drink tea or chill for later use. Add 1-2 medium chunks to hot water, steep from 15 minutes to several hours. Drink tea or chill for later use.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on August 14, 2016
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered this chaga 2 months ago and have had my family of 4 drinking at least a cup each every single day, and I'm just now nearing the end of my supply!! (Do the math. 60 days x 4 people = 240, and I still haven't run out) It's delicious, EXTREMELY nutritious, and above all, a lot of fun.
I actually use it as a base for my morning coffee by adding a high quality instant coffee to it, as well as other powdered herbs like reishi, shizandra, gynostemma, ginkgo biloba, and other things of my choosing. After I have run the chaga mushrooms through the maximum water soluble steeping process (4 or 5 steeps) I then take those used chaga mushrooms and grind them up in the blender and mix them with grain alcohol and let them sit for a few months to make a "chaga tincture." FACT: there are nutrients in chaga that cannot be extracted by water alone. So once you're done using the water extraction method, don't dispose of your chaga mushrooms!! They're still useful!! Alcohol can extract the remaining nutrients.
You can drink the tea hot or cold. I make a huge batch, store it in my fridge, and usually just pour the cold brew into a tall glass and drink it down. My wife likes to reheat it on the stovetop and add cream and sugar to it. It's super easy to work with, you can customize it to your taste.
Overall, this stuff is amazing for the immune system and I can't get enough. You can't "overdo" it on the chaga. It's something that you should drink everyday as an adaptogenic immunity boost, and make it a lifestyle habit. Your immune system will continue to evolve, and your body will thank you years down the road.
Overall, I am totally, 100% hooked. Thank you!!
Duration of colds...much, much shorter. Colds: Mucous I'd never have gotten rid of, suddenly came out and I felt much better. My head felt way better. I'm not surprised others find they get far fewer colds when drinking this regularly.
It has documented long term benefits. I wish they mixed Lions' Mane and Cordycepts in this bag...but that's not a game changer (in fact, the more chaga the better)...only feel this way because this manufacturer is clearly using such high quality material!
Maybe they'll post pictures on Amazon of the trees or the area this comes from. I'd love to see it.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.