Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 32 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on July 27, 2013
We really like this basket ball game except for the fact that the electronics don't work all of the time. My husband has to get in the back where the electronics are, I'm not sure he knows for sure which is the one that makes it work again. It's sturdy, lots of fun. I think it's wort the money. It's just to bad that its not perfect, but then what is? Our grandsons love it, so do we, I would recommend.
on February 27, 2017
Thank you! This is exactly what we desired!!

Needed a little help from the seller and they came through immediately. Highly recommended.

The kids are going to have fun with this for years - they are already doing so for the past three months now. Worth the price - enjoy!
on March 7, 2017
The delivery was on time. The piece that mounts underneath the goal which counts the baskets broke shortly after using it. It was too late to send it back. So far I cannot get a repair part after numerous try's. Be careful.
on November 15, 2016
The velcro that holds the balls at the bottom of the game is horrible and both straps broke on the first day of play. The backboard and unit itself is sturdy, but the netting and straps that surround the area where the balls fall is extremely cheap.
on May 31, 2016
Awesome we love it
on January 13, 2017
Great hoop! Is smaller than some of the other larger ones on amazon so it fits great in our playroom and perfect for my 3 year old. He loves it and plays with it daily
on February 7, 2013
This has withstood hours/days/weeks/months of my son and his friends playing it. It takes some time assembling but it is worth it. This is a good sturdy frame with a canvas material that can take the constant battering of the basketballs without tearing at the seams.
on April 6, 2016
Good size for anyone over 4'8 easy to assemble, the pump is a Lil bit of work but easy to use
on January 20, 2016
Sound did not work scoreboard quit workin after two days Amazon was very good about getting a refund thanx amazon
on March 10, 2016
This is awesome..our group of kids at church love this and have so much fun!!! Great item!!!