Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17
asked by Inderjeet Mindersingh on November 24, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 177 answers
A
Don't buy anything on ajrichies!
Q. Guo answered on November 28, 2011
Comment | 41 of 42 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Aubrey Evans Hartman answered on December 30, 2011
Comment (1) | 74 of 74 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!
They try to sell you items you do not need, they lie, and they keep you on hold on the phone.
Unfortunately, I ended up paying $140 extra (stupid tax I call it).
If this post prevents another sale from them, it makes me feel a little better. :)
Amy answered on January 11, 2012
Comment | 65 of 65 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Amazon Customer answered on January 30, 2012
Comment | 32 of 32 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I had a similar experience with www.lensclearance.com. I ordered a canon 580ex II and the guy Rick called to clarify some billing info that was missing (because the order screen did not ask for it). He tried to sell me the Sigma flash for twice the price at Amazon and claimed it was a way better deal! Of course I declined and the order just sit there unfilled till I cancelled it.
SolarT answered on February 18, 2012
Comment | 26 of 26 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
THEY WON'T SELL FOR THE ADVERTISED PRICE! DON'T EVEN TRY!
There's no secrets in this business. They won't lose money. After a made clear I didn't want any accessories, warranties or expedited shipping, he gave me my total with $300 more expensive, I asked why , he said it was SHIPPING INSURANCE! LOL
What a joke! Don't waste your time and nerves.
Maria Dias answered on February 29, 2012
Comment | 52 of 52 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
T. Donovan answered on April 18, 2012
Comment | 34 of 34 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Nwphantom answered on May 23, 2012
Comment | 33 of 33 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I just want to say Thank you for the above reviews I am looking for a t2i 18-135mm camera and the price they have is great. Should have known it was just too good to be true!
B. Anderson answered on June 10, 2012
Comment (1) | 29 of 30 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I was about to buy a camera at AJrichies. The price was more than $25 less than the same model anywhere else, and with no shipping charge I would save even more. When I looked at the prices of the accessories I became very suspicious - easily 3X more than what I would pay going to a local computer superstore or even a big box retailer. Having had a bad experience with another low price online retailer, I decided to check company reviews BEFORE I ordered. The negative reviews confirmed my suspicions.
KB_LI answered on June 14, 2012
Comment | 37 of 37 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   ...   18   Next ›

See all questions about this product