Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 210 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 265 reviews
on February 20, 2015
My family has designated Sunday night as family game night and I purchased Yahtzee at a very good price off of a deal of the day. I had not played in years and forgot how fun this game is. In addition to playing the game, I let my children (6 and 8) keep score. I think this helps and gives them a practical application for the Math they are learning in school and teaches them how to strategize.. WE HAVE A BLAST..... and oftentimes end up with multiple days a week as "Family Game Night".
on May 29, 2016
I purposely purchased from this seller over the prime version, because it showed the black/red dice and nice compact holder (portable!). However, I received the basic Hasbro Classic Yahtzee with regular dice and just the shaker and score sheets. Disappointed.
on July 12, 2016
We were very disappointed to receive a basic Yahtzee game with plain white dice and a boring cup. It was nothing at all like the product pictured, and we promptly returned it. Thank you to Amazon for making a simple return process at least.
on July 15, 2017
I ordered this a second time after receiving the wrong one for my sons birthday. Still did not receive what is pictured. I wanted the black dice if for no other reason why I ordered this game in particular. I am so very disappointed. X2
on March 18, 2017
Not at all what was pictured. The yahtzee pictured was the world series classic ....I got the simple classic game I could have gotten anywhere.
on March 21, 2017
Great game
on July 28, 2015
I received the standard version of Yahtzee, which comes in different packaging than the "Classic" edition pictured. Both have dice, cup, scorepad and instructions - but mine has standard white dice with black pips rather than the deluxe black and red dice with white pips that are pictured. Considering the good price, it isn't a deal breaker, but I would have preferred the deluxe dice advertised.
on December 29, 2013
I got this for my mother for Christmas. We just opened it and found no actual dice in the box. It has pictures of the dice everywhere, so I'm sure they're supposed to be included, but our box did not come with any. Now I have to either go to the store to buy dice and hope they fit the little tosser or go through the process of returning the item. How does one forget to pack such an essential item? Not a great a gift experience.
on September 18, 2013
Any Yahtzee game deserves a five star rating does it not? This game package is not exception. Yahtzee is a family favorite and I predict it will continue earning cudos for many years to come.
on February 24, 2015
The shaker for the dice is very small. We don't use it. Everything else was great.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.