Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Price:$13.02+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 208 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 263 reviews
on March 18, 2017
Not at all what was pictured. The yahtzee pictured was the world series classic ....I got the simple classic game I could have gotten anywhere.
on September 18, 2013
Any Yahtzee game deserves a five star rating does it not? This game package is not exception. Yahtzee is a family favorite and I predict it will continue earning cudos for many years to come.
on March 21, 2017
Great game
on February 24, 2015
The shaker for the dice is very small. We don't use it. Everything else was great.
on January 11, 2013
How could you not enjoy the best old time playing game..... it kept six of us entertained for hours and they are adults and never played it before!!
on August 7, 2009
my video speaks to the pros & cons of yahtzee:

PROs - family/group friendly, easy to learn, educational aspects are counting, process of elimination, points accumulation
CONs - bulky packaging, cheap plastic cup that is VERY noisy (suggestion: use a coozie instead)
44 comments| 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 7, 2015
A fun dice game for anyone over about age 12. I like it because it moves quickly and there's no player number limit (two up to whatever you wish). There are about equal amounts of luck and strategy in this game. Four people can complete a game in about 30-35 minutes. Its fun for the whole family - check it out!
on February 10, 2014
I was a little hesitant to purchase this updated version of Yahtzee, but appears to be good quality. I don't mind that it didn't come with a cup for the dice. The black roller works just fine, and I like being able to store all the dice inside.
on December 29, 2013
I got this for my mother for Christmas. We just opened it and found no actual dice in the box. It has pictures of the dice everywhere, so I'm sure they're supposed to be included, but our box did not come with any. Now I have to either go to the store to buy dice and hope they fit the little tosser or go through the process of returning the item. How does one forget to pack such an essential item? Not a great a gift experience.
I have a friend who will be bedridden for over a month, so I got her a few old favorite games to help her pass the time. Her husband loved the idea ( because it would keep her from trying to get out of bed if her mind was occupied!!)

Now friends are coming over and playing the games with her, and they are having some good old time fun! The game was on sale for under $5!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.