|Price:||$12.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$3.77 (23%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- For 2 to 4 players
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
1) the playing area is not centered in the folding board; very displeasing
2) the tiles are made of lighter wood (pine instead of oak? I don't know my woods, but this one is light)
3) the tile trays are less rounded and more squared-off in profile (yes, this is very picky)
This game mas previously been produced by both Milton-Bradley and Shelchow & Righter, and both did a better job than Hasbro with this one. Consider the small travel version with a plastic grid and small, thick wood tiles -- even for home use, that's how disappointing this one is.
1. You can make higher scores in Spanish. K-8 points, W-8 points, Q-8 points but much easier to use, LL-8 points, RR-8 points, Ñ-8 points, and it is much easier to get rid of all your letters than in English.
2. Spanish words are written just as you pronounce them (that is why there are no Spanish spelling bees).
3. You can learn Spanish in a fun way, plus the game can be used in English and it has a couple more vowels.
1. There are no really good Spanish dictionaries, other than the Spanish Royal Academy Dictionary (Amazon has it at a reasonable price). And no Spanish Scrabble dictionary is to be found. This will make it hard on verb conjugation.
Whether you play it in Spanish or English or both the Spanish tiles are definitely better. Go ahead and try this version. Come on, you know you what to.
If you like the english version of scrabble, and are learning or already know spanish, you will love this game.
I grew up playing this game, and now that my children are learning to read they are being introduced to the game.
The only complaint I've heard about the game is that it can take a while to finish. That aside, this is an excellent game -- it makes players think not only about what words they can make with their letters, but about game strategy as well. That is, how to best use their letters to maximize their own score while providing as few opportunities for opponents to build.
A great game for building critical thinking and spelling and vocabulary skills.
5 stars all the way!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Nothing fancy here. Just the great game that Scrabble is in a typical game box. Reasonable price. Arrived promptly.Published 2 months ago by Becky
Great game, but I don't think "k" and "w" should be included as they are not used in Spanish except for a handful of words. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
I- was missing one of -he le--ers, and i- almos- -icked me off, bu- I wen- online -o buy -he remaining le--er for -wo dollars and i- was fine.Published 5 months ago by John Appleseed