Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Triple Yahtzee Score Pads
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Water Sports

Price:$49.99+ $4.54 shipping

on January 6, 2009
If you like the original and want a little variation, this is a must buy. These are impossible to find in stores, so grab them while they're available online.
on December 19, 2015
I've been searching all over for these, and all I found were people selling copies not the original cards. Heck I can print and copy them myself for free! I was hoping someone still had the original still glued together score cards. Imagine how happy I was when I saw this! It came exactly like the description. In original box *just slightly worn* but the cards were in PERFECT condition. Not photo copied like other reviews. It was the original score card!! YAY!! This is a surprise Christmas gift for my Mom and I know she will be as thrilled *if not more* then I was. Thank You!!!!
on November 14, 2007
These score pads are made out of paper so you throw them away after you use them. For this reason I rated their durability as one star. In every other way they are absolutely the best score pads you could ever get. They say Yahtzee at the top so you don't forget what you're playing and they are in a nice pleasing two tone color scheme so that when your spouse is winning, you can simply look at the soothing colors and lose yourself in the peace and serenity that they provide, rather than your crossed out scores because you didn't get Yahtzee, Large Straight, and you missed 35 bonus points on the top! There is no doubt in my mind that you will enjoy the game much more if you use these fantastic replacement score pads. Blessings on your day! :o)
on August 5, 2014
I love Triple Yahtzee, our family has played it 30 plus years! We had boxes of score sheets in our 5th wheel which thankfully I had stocked up on in the past. Was I SHOCKED to see they are now vintage and unavailable unless you want to pay $30 something for a box that used to cost $2.99!!! Even on E bay, they are crazy in price for an incomplete box of score sheets. I rated this one star because of price, the score sheets are awesome, but like another buyer stated they are not the three color sheets like the first ones that came out. You can print out Triple Yahtzee score sheets on a free PDF online...If you cant afford these its a great alternative!
on May 12, 2007
This is our favorite board game while we are camping or just hanging out at home. It is easy to learn and is a people magnet. The problem with Triple Yahtzee is you can't find the score pads anymore. Thank you Amazon for supplying our fun!
on January 5, 2010
For those of you looking at this score card and thinking, "TRIPLE Yahtzee!? What the heck is that?" I am here to explain. If you are a Yahtzee nut, you will love this version of Yahtzee. They released Triple Yahtzee in the 70s and kept making it till the 90s when they discontinued it. Basically, you now play 39 rounds instead of 13 rounds, so you have to get three of each score, and you have to decide whether to put each score in row 1 (worth face value), row 2 (worth double), or row 3 (worth triple score). This leads to longer play with increased strategy as you try and get all your best rolls into the third column and all of your worst into the first column - and the middle the middle.

Great for a Yahtzee nut but probably too long and too much number crunching for a casual player. I like it. The great thing is, the only thing different about triple Yahtzee are these score pads, so you can play using the standard set of 5 dice you already have.

Enjoy!
on January 14, 2013
My husband and I play Yahtzee...all the time. We ran out of score cards...but, now that I have these...we will be able to play all the time. It is impossible to keep score without a Yahtzee score card and we are satisified...that we took the advantage and joined Amazon.com...and the price was free. Thank you. We will purchase other things with confidence.
on March 10, 2013
Triple yahtzee score pads are VERY hard to find so we were thrilled to locate them on your site even if they were $24.99 each. Triple yahtzee is a long time tradition in our home and hopefully will be handed down.
on March 22, 2012
I enjoyed the score pads and felt that they were perfect for the game. My only problem is that the cost was outrages!!!!!! I needed the pad so I feel the seller took advantage of the fact that they are hard to find. I will now make copies of the sheets instead of buying more. Paper and ink will still be a third of the price.
on May 14, 2013
One of those impossible items to find. It was terribly expensive, but given the scarcity of the product, I guess it was just a matter of whether it was worth it or not. It was worth it this time, but I may try to shop a bit more next time, and wait for a better deal.