Scrabble Folio Edition
|Price:||$61.34 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Scrabble Folio is the crossword game you can play anywhere and take everywhere
- Features snap-in tiles and easy storage so you can stop play and resume later
- This Scrabble game travels in first-class style in its all-inclusive soft-sided zipper case
- It is easy to play, easy to put away and a snap to pack
- The snap-in tiles and folding gameboard allow you to pack up in the middle of a game without disturbing words already played
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Great things about this set:
- Zipped shut, the folio takes up about as much room as a hardback book. It will fit in your carry-on bag or in a medium/large purse. The case is durable and perfect for traveling. And because the fabric is black, it won't show scuffs.
- The tiles snap securely onto the board, so your game won't be ruined by bumps, jarring, potholes, or turbulence.
- If you need to stop mid-game and resume later, the board folds in a way that keeps the tiles in place and the game intact.
- The tile racks have snap-on covers that maintain privacy in the event of a mid-game pause.
- The tile racks store in secure slots on the underside of the board.
- The letters are printed clearly on the tiles and are easy to read.
Downsides to this set:
- There's no room in the folio for a dictionary.Read more ›
|Length: 2:08 Mins|
It is light weight and portable, a little lesser in width to my 10' netbook. However, I am overall happy with the design and ease of this product. If one is not carrying too much stuff in the carry on,one can take this along.
I felt that the tiles could be held a little more tightly in the "snap space" of the board, however, that does not mean they are loose. They do not fall down when turned upside down. The tiny tile racks have a lid on them to securely hold the tiles already placed in them and can be carried with the portable board bag. The sac for the tiles is a little low quality, In my opinion. Just if this matters to you , this product is made in China !!
There is a separate space for holding a pen/pencil for scoring purpose (though a pen/pencil is not included in the bag). The bag comes with the following contents :
1. Scrabble game play instructions in a sheet
2. The official Scoring sheets.
3. Small Wooden tiles in a sac.
4. Scrabble Source book - for reordering parts and joining scrabble clubs.
5. Folding game board.
I am also providing some pictures and a 2 minute video where you can see, how this scrabble bag opens,looks, how the tiles are placed in and how they are held securely.
The only problems I had was that the letters are fairly small and some of the letters would pop out of the board randomly. The tiles are small but once you play a few times you get used to handling them. I would be playing a game with my brother and all of the sudden a letter that had been clicked into the board for a while would pop out and fall on the floor of the plane or car. This was very inconvenient to find the pieces because there is not much room to move in a plane or car. However, this problem only occurred a few times and I noticed it was with the same pieces. Other than these minor problems I have no other complaints about Travel Scrabble.
Overall this game was a great investment for me at a reasonable price. I have gotten plenty of use out of it to pay for itself. It is great to have for trips because it makes the time go faster and after a few games you are almost at your destination!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
When I was looking into getting this, I wasn't sure which one to buy because there weren't any reviews but I'm very satisfied with my purchase and for anyone else who doesn't know... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Lorin
So happy! Bought this for a trip to Europe. Can't wait to use it!Published 5 months ago by Shevy Chait
Great for traveling. The tiles are a bit tiny but you can clearly read the letters. Good purchase for those of us who can't live without our daily Scrabble game.Published 5 months ago by kim
This is a great travel game. the tiles have little holders that fold closed to store your letters and the tiles you play snap onto the board game. well worth the money.Published 5 months ago by Laurie F.
Perfect for traveling! Small enough to fit in all bags. A little too big for purses, but convenient for traveling nonetheless.Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
Great for traveling. I have many scrabble games (one in the house, one in the car trunk, one at the boyfriend's house) so I was reluctant to shell out almost $50 for a travel... Read morePublished 8 months ago by nefarious67