Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 189 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 205 reviews
on January 13, 2014
I bought this as a replacement for one my son had lost. This "new" item arrived wrapped in cellophane, not in any kind of original packaging, and yet has a "Rubik's" logo on it. The colours were completely faded - not the vibrant primary colours of the real thing. The worst part was that within 3 hours of use, the stickers started to peel off! Very disappointing purchase!
on December 20, 2013
I've spent a lot of time on various Rubik's Cubes -- enjoying solving them and passing time. This Rubik's Cube, while labelled as the real thing, feels far from the Rubik's Cubes of 10 years ago. Here's why -- the red and orange colors are tough to distinguish; the spin action is not right -- after several hours of play, the cube should "break in" and spin faster/freer. I do not like applying oils to my Cubes; I much prefer to break in Cubes just through practice and play. This cube just doesn't properly break in -- it's nearly impossible to do a sub minute solve, because of the the stubborn spin action.
on April 6, 2017
The classic Rubik's cube is fun to have on your work desk, home desk, play room, or even back pack. It is definitely a conversational piece as you will have many people attempt to solve it, and some who will solve it in under a minute. There is not much to say other than the product I ordered was good quality and not broken.
on June 7, 2014
I have many cubes ranging form a 2x2 to a 5x5. From my collection this is my least favorite cube. Since it's not a speed cube, it is hard to turn and does not corner cut very well. The stickers like to peel and wear down really fast, but the good is that this cube never pops. On this cube, I average about 1 minute for solving it, and my other speed 3x3 cube I can get about 35 seconds. So this cube is not good for speed cubing, but if your just starting to learn how to solve it, then this cube is fine.

Rating:

Turning quality: 3/10

Sticker quality: 3/10

Likely-hood of popping: 1/10

Corner-cutting: 4/10

Tension adjustable: 0/10 (none)

So overall this cube is good if you're just starting to learn how to solve the cube, but I would not recommend this product to a speed cuber.
on January 13, 2014
This is by far one of the worst items that I have ordered on Amazon. First of all, when you receive the Rubik's cube, It is just wrapped in plastic. No box. No paperwork. No product information. Just the cube. Second of all, the red and the orange look almost exactly the same-some strange red/orange BS that tricks you when you're trying to solve it quickly.

If that isn't enough, the cube is made of CHEAP plastic. I've owned many Rubik's cubes in my life and this one looks like it was dispensed from a gumball machine. When you try to lube it up and make it actually work decently, despite its many shortcomings, it only gets stickier. The pieces are so cheap that the shear rotations of the Rubik's cube will break the colored cubes and make it completely defective.

I cannot stress this enough-- DO NOT BUY THIS RUBIK'S CUBE! IT IS A P.O.S.
on January 3, 2014
This is NOT the Rubik's cube I remember.....the pieces fall out when you're turning them....within the first few turns 2 cubes popped out and never sure if we got them back in correctly.
on December 31, 2015
I bought this cube a few years ago while I was still learning how to cube and it worked just fine for me. If you are just learning how to cube, I highly recommend this cube. It is way more durable than a lot of the other cubes on the market. However, after I began getting better at solving it, I had to find a different cube. This one, albeit more durable, is also a lot slower and will definitely hold your speeds back. If you're only going for novelty, and not speed, then go for it.

TL;DR: This is a solid cube for beginners and users out for the novelty of solving it. Not recommended for speed-cubing.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 30, 2015
I found it very hard to manipulate. It frequently jams, and you have to work it back and forth to make the desired move. Other than that, its your standard Rubik's Cube
on December 1, 2014
A bit pricy for a rubik's cube but it's in great quality. However if you're into speed cubing this is not the product for you. I was simply satisfied with being able to solve it under 2 minutes and with this product you can. If you're trying to do things such as cut corners or have very good movement of the cube it's very hard to do so without lubing it. But if you're just interested in a cube this is a pretty good product for you.
on March 30, 2014
I had the sudden urge to learn how to solve a Rubik's cube a few months ago so I quickly bought this and had it shipped in two days with Prime. I made some progress before temporarily losing interest.. but I WILL figure it out!

This is slight but my cube arrived with a bit of a scratch or dent on one of the squares. It doesn't affect the movement at all and it's not very noticeable but it just keeps this toy from being "perfect" in my eyes.

Still a great puzzle.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.