Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ed Sheeran PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Assassin's Creed Origins Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 20, 2014
This is a fun game, but it is not your "regular" monopoly by any means. I picked this up one Christmas since we were trying to play more board games. I knew my son already loved another electronic Monopoly. What makes this one fun is the randomness of the plays. You cringe when you hear the music, not knowing if your play will turn out to be good or bad. So, it keeps the game random and it also makes the playing super fun. It seems to make the game a quicker play, too. Even my son's grandmom loves this one. Sometimes a "old school" Monopoly game could last hours. This one is much quicker. However, if you are looking for a "traditional" Monopoly game this is not traditional play. Even though some think not having "physical" cash and making change is a miss in this game (since the kids learn by making change, etc.), this brings it into modern times and there's a lot to be said for it being clean, pure fun. Kids see us swipe our debit/credit cards now all the time. For me in "real life", I rarely have cash on hand as it is. It's fun! It's also "different enough" from the other Monopoly games to keep it fresh as well.
on December 3, 2016
If you are the older kid in the fam and are trying to get your monopoly tradition going, you are forced to be the banker which could get hectic! This is the best product because it has the electronic banking! Every other electronic banking monopolies that I've tried, are for up to 4 people, but this one can be played with up to 6 players.
It came really quickly which is awesome! Thanks for that (y)
on April 7, 2017
A better version of Monopoly. It is more streamed-line.
on January 14, 2011
The Game came just in time,, I always loved monopoly the classic one,, this new one is really a revolution. The clean and sleek cards and houses and hotels makes the game experience wonderful.
What I like most is the changes in the chance that you can have a random chance while removing you card from the machine,, It rings and reads a chance, this chance get effective on that player immediately. So all of the players when we hear that sound we put out faces directly over the machine to read what will it say. everyone very excited and worried from the result.

The improvements in the game play are good to the fun side of the game. The only thing i don't like in it is the auction button as it counts down and the last bidder wins, so its very lame,, but I avoided using it. Making the auctions the old way we are used to; the higher bidder wins and no time constrains.

OVERALL: Great game,, good value for money,, More than expectation.
review image review image review image review image
on January 12, 2011
Take your standard Monopoly board game and mash it into a circular game board. Then every property either gets purchased or auctioned off. So it takes 4-6 hours to play the game instead of 8. In addition they've added two more spaces to the utilities group. Free Parking is gone.

One of the greatest features in it is the Electronic Banking Machine. It has all the chance and community chest cards built into the machine. And better yet, it randomizes good and back luck cards. Its hard to describe, but randomly buying and selling properties the machine will give you a free chance card and display it on the machine. It's actually really cool.

It was great playing this game over Christmas, and I would highly recommend this to any fan of Monopoly.
on March 15, 2016
Love how you've made the game relevant for today's youth. My 10 yr. old granddaughter loves this version. I enjoy watching her enjoy a game that I grew up with.
on December 31, 2013
they take all the gresat ideas from a few good monopolies and put them all in one for a more compact cleaner and overall more fun game! I would deffinately suggest this buy though I also suggest putting a time limit on how long your game goes as it is alot more fun that way and easier to count everyones money!
on March 16, 2015
I love this game. No, it doesn't have the paper money or Chance & Community Chest cards but the electronic method is fun because it gives the game a little twist. I also enjoy the songs it plays.
on January 13, 2011
This was hours of Adult fun. Game still lasted 5 hrs, but with the use of Credit cards in the game and a few changes in the rules about property management, it was a blast! Vocal auctions, stealing property of a like color, and the family time around the table was great! Not that we want our kids to learn to use credit, but plastic is a realistic way to show you still have to have self control and balance funds on every turn.
on September 27, 2012
We enjoyed playing this updated version of Monopoly. It was fun to see how much different things are than at the time of the original Monopoly game. Our son kept jokingly trying to "cheat" by adding money to his account when he should be deducting it. After a while the audio effects get a little annoying though. We did have fun with it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.