Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Sorry Game (Amazon Exclusive)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CLASSIC SORRY! GAMEPLAY: Get ready for classic Sorry! gameplay with an edge-of-your-seat race to home, so hurry up and get there first
- UNPREDICTABLE FUN BOARD GAME: The Sorry! game is known as the game of "sweet revenge" since players can send each other's pawns back to the starting point
- GREAT GAME FOR FAMILIES: Do you remember playing the Sorry! game when you were growing up? Bring back memories playing the Sorry! game with family members and introduce it to a new generation
- SO MANY POSSIBILITIES: Slide, collide, and score to win the Sorry! game. The game features so many possibilities depending on the card picked up and the strategy chosen
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Feeling nostalgic for classic gameplay? Get ready for classic Parker Brothers gameplay with this Sorry! game. Who knows what will happen next as players chase their opponents around the board, trying to get their 4 pieces from start to home first? Will a player draw a card that tells them to move ahead 2 spaces or back 6? Will someone land on a slide or will an opponent land on a player's space, sending them back to the start? This fun, family game is for 2 to 4 players, ages 6 to adult. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
This classic game of luck, strategy, and determination is easy to grasp for children as young as 6 years old, yet it's fun for adults and older siblings too. By drawing cards, players move their game pieces around the board, hoping to eventually accumulate all their pieces at the final destination--home sweet home. Sorry is known as the game of "sweet revenge," since players can send each other's pawns back to the starting line, thus forcing one another to lose ground and begin all over again. This kind of frustration may be hard for children under age 8 to handle. In fact, young ones typically crumble into tears of outrage when their pawns are cavalierly sent back. The only recourse is to teach children how to plot their own revenge, which makes them feel as powerful as superheroes.See all Product description