Scrabble Crossword Game
|Price:||$16.88 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$3.11 (16%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Classic crossword game
- For 2 to 4 players ages 8 and up
- Manufactured in United States
- Word-forming board game
- Score as many points as you can by forming words from the letters on the tiles
- Bonus squares on the board give double or triple letter word points
- Use all 7 tiles in your hand and score 50 bonus points
- Perfect for Family Game Night events
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1) the playing area is not centered in the folding board; very displeasing
2) the tiles are made of lighter wood (pine instead of oak? I don't know my woods, but this one is light)
3) the tile trays are less rounded and more squared-off in profile (yes, this is very picky)
This game mas previously been produced by both Milton-Bradley and Shelchow & Righter, and both did a better job than Hasbro with this one. Consider the small travel version with a plastic grid and small, thick wood tiles -- even for home use, that's how disappointing this one is.
1. You can make higher scores in Spanish. K-8 points, W-8 points, Q-8 points but much easier to use, LL-8 points, RR-8 points, Ñ-8 points, and it is much easier to get rid of all your letters than in English.
2. Spanish words are written just as you pronounce them (that is why there are no Spanish spelling bees).
3. You can learn Spanish in a fun way, plus the game can be used in English and it has a couple more vowels.
1. There are no really good Spanish dictionaries, other than the Spanish Royal Academy Dictionary (Amazon has it at a reasonable price). And no Spanish Scrabble dictionary is to be found. This will make it hard on verb conjugation.
Whether you play it in Spanish or English or both the Spanish tiles are definitely better. Go ahead and try this version. Come on, you know you what to.
If you like the english version of scrabble, and are learning or already know spanish, you will love this game.
I grew up playing this game, and now that my children are learning to read they are being introduced to the game.
The only complaint I've heard about the game is that it can take a while to finish. That aside, this is an excellent game -- it makes players think not only about what words they can make with their letters, but about game strategy as well. That is, how to best use their letters to maximize their own score while providing as few opportunities for opponents to build.
A great game for building critical thinking and spelling and vocabulary skills.
5 stars all the way!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This game was everything we hoped for, maybe more! The board is exactly same as regular English version but with words all in espanol. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Bear M.
Nothing fancy here. Just the great game that Scrabble is in a typical game box. Reasonable price. Arrived promptly.Published 2 months ago by Becky