Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 19 reviews
on September 2, 2011
I bought this game for my 6 year old, and we played it for a long time. The point of the game is that you roll the die and move around the board, and you by chance may roll the smash dice. When this happens, you draw a card to see who gets smashed. When you are smashed, you reconstruct your vehicle and go to start again. We played it for about 45 mins and I could tell it was never going to end. It might work better with three or four players, but it was just us two so we never got but half way across the board. Overall it was pretty entertaining, and my son loved the smashing part. He is also a Hulk Fan which makes it hard to find Hulk toys nowadays since everything is Green Hornet, Transformers, and still to my amazement, Spiderman. Its cute and not too pricy so worth it to have as an alternative to Nintendo, Wii and the TV.
on November 26, 2012
We love this game. Yes, it does take some time to set up. Especially the first time when you put the houses together. But after that it's not so bad when you just have to make the pieces. But it's worth it. It's so simple that even the young kids can really enjoy it. And they LOVE getting to smash the pieces. The buildings probably wouldn't hold up to much smashing, but instead of smashing those, the kids just knock them over. And it's really not all that hard to clean up. It's definitely worth it.
on January 10, 2009
My four year old loves this. If you have a boy who enjoys smashing things (and what boy doesn't), this game will be a big hit. Just be warned that you will be asked to play it often, and there is a lot of prep work involved before you can start the game. Also, one round took three of us around 45 minutes to complete. If you're not patient with prep work and don't like a game that can be drawn out, this might not be for you.
on December 31, 2012
Was a gift for my grandson at his Hulk party. Everyone wanted to play. However, it was NOT a great success. The children had trouble setting it up. Then had trouble making the diffrent things. Had play dough every where and they grew bored and put it aside. Was a good idea. Just didn't work for us.
on January 5, 2015
This game was delivered used with pieces missing. Very disappointing! :(
on May 17, 2012
I actually purchased this for my 3 year old daughter who is in love with the Hulk and must say - it is alot of fun. The amashing opponents really gets the competition heated and it is by far her favorite game, even after months of use!
on February 28, 2012
My entire family LOVES this game! I have a 7 yr old son and 4 yr old daughter, and the game is easily understood by both. Of course, they love smashing the vehicles the best! But a game that mom and dad doesn't mind playing with them.
on January 1, 2011
My son liked the toy but I thought it was awful. It is a messy game and you have to repeatedly make game pieces with the play-doh. I wouldn't recommend it. I'm glad I bought it on sale and paid very little for it.
on February 11, 2011
I got this for a friend for his birthday!
He said he loves it and plays it at his house all the time, lol!
on December 27, 2008
My seven year old son loves this game. I think it may be his favorite Christmas present. He laughs so much while playing this and our family enjoys it as well. He also gets to practice his addition because he must add the numbers on the pair of dice to determine the spaces to move ahead. I would recommend this game to any child who loves playdoh or Hulk. Lots of fun!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.