Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 408 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 515 reviews
on August 5, 2015
Oh so many little fruit balls. So so many. It's really a game for the tiny, two, three year olds to really learn to count to 5 and what five really means. or four or three....The spinner worked better than our Candy Land game, but Candy Land is well used. If you don't want to keep track of tiny little pieces or have children that like to put things in their mouths this isn't the game for you. They included extra "fruit" that was nice. Planning ahead....
The six year old was the first to get bored then the two year old. The four year old seemed to stay the course longest. Don't get this if you have children that like to put things in their mouth.
on January 11, 2015
My Grand Daughters are 5 and 3 and they enjoyed it! Our 5 year old, Lily, really gets a Kick out of when she Wins and gets to yell out "HI HO CHERRY"! She's a little on the shy side so I just love when she Wins and I get to hear her Big Voice! A really Wonderful Game that my Sister and I had as kids and enjoyed playing it a lot also! It also helps the little ones learn colors, numbers, counting, subtracting, as well as Winning and losing. Win or lose they all end up having fun when some yells out,, "Hi Ho Cherry-O" everyone gets a Giggle! BTW: Fo some reason the game has been changed over the years,so Make sure you get the version where all the kids get their own basket and the trees with different colors of fruit that match. When I was looking for it... I made sure to read the game descriptions and reviews!
on March 31, 2017
This game is so junky. There are 3 options on the wheel and when you land on one you have to put back either all or 2 berries. Me and my daughter played this and every single time I spun I landed on only 1 of the 3. We literally had to spin about 10 times in order to land on a berry picture. What a piece of junk. My daughter is 4 and lost interest very fast.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon April 22, 2014
It's a fun little game to play with a toddler.

The concept is simple enough for my 3 year old to easily master. There is a spinner with about 6 or 7 possible outcomes, all shown with pictures.

The object is to remove all the fruit from your tree first. The spinner tells you if you can take 1, 2, 3, or 4 fruits off, and has other options like lose a turn and having to put all your fruit back on the tree. Simple stuff.

There is zero strategy. It's all luck of the spinner.

It's not so nightmarishly simple so that it's painful for adults to play with kids. But it won't entral you like Monoply will either. (Also your kids will win this more than Monopoloy. So if you hate losing to you kids...well....)

What games like this are great for is teaching small children how to follow rules. This is a very rule based game with no strategy. So it's all about following the rules. This is a great way to teach kids how to do this, which is a valuable lesson for obvious reasons.
on February 17, 2015
I'm very disappointed that this product does not have any orange pieces and only supports three players. I contacted Hasbro Games asking for the orange pieces so my family of four can play the game and this is what they told me:

"Regrettably the version with orange fruit is no longer in production and replacement parts are no longer available. Since your satisfaction is our goal, I am sending you our revised Hi Ho Cherry O game to the address you've provided. Please note, the replacement game is for up to 3 players only."

I appreciate their effort to keep me satisfied and if they replacement pieces work with our existing game, we'll just throw all the pieces together. I just wish I'd know the box was incorrectly labeled (it indicated four colors, including orange, and that the game allows for four players, which ours does without additional pieces) before I bought and opened it.

Hasbro's effort to keep me happy is the only reason I gave the game three stars instead of one. It was a hassle to have to contact Hasbro Games and sort this out, but my daughters still enjoy playing the game with me and the idea is great. Just be warned that the box is incorrectly labeled and only supports three players.
Game arrived quickly and was exactly as specified. Instructions to play the game in two different ways are included. The traditional game is suitable for toddlers and young children. The other method is better for older children. Both methods are great for eye-hand coordination and basic math counting skills. All pieces were there - so the entire set was complete and whole. Do keep an eye on the pieces, little ones like to grab them and toss them. If you happen to lose a few, instructions to replace them are included in the box.
on December 29, 2015
I loved this game as a child so I was super excited to buy it for my little girl last Christmas (she was two at the time). I live overseas so even though she was a little young I decided to order it anyway since I was already making an order and shipping fees are high. So I ended up keeping the box still in the wrapping until she was closer to three and started to show interest in numbers and counting. Much to my dismay, when I opened the box (nearly a year after purchasing) I found that it was missing ALL of the orange fruit. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it now since I ordered it so long ago. She won't be able to play the game in "cooperative mode" or play with more than 3 players. Very disappointing. A little quality control is definitely in order at the factory.
on June 8, 2017
When I ordered I was a little apprehensive, since some of the reviews complained about missing pieces. Mine came in perfect condition, with all pieces intact.
My 4.5yr old loves it. My parents are visiting us now, they enjoy playing this game with their grandson. Overall very happy with the purchase.
on May 25, 2017
My 2 year old daughter LOVES this game. She asks to play it all the time. The spinner is easy to use and is good quality. fun fun fun.
on May 25, 2017
We've been looking for cooperative games for our 3 year old, so we ordered this. She LOVES this game! It combines counting and turn-taking, which she is now doing really well with. The directions are easy to follow. When we have guests over, she even teaches people how to play the game.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.