Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 416 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 525 reviews
on January 11, 2015
My Grand Daughters are 5 and 3 and they enjoyed it! Our 5 year old, Lily, really gets a Kick out of when she Wins and gets to yell out "HI HO CHERRY"! She's a little on the shy side so I just love when she Wins and I get to hear her Big Voice! A really Wonderful Game that my Sister and I had as kids and enjoyed playing it a lot also! It also helps the little ones learn colors, numbers, counting, subtracting, as well as Winning and losing. Win or lose they all end up having fun when some yells out,, "Hi Ho Cherry-O" everyone gets a Giggle! BTW: Fo some reason the game has been changed over the years,so Make sure you get the version where all the kids get their own basket and the trees with different colors of fruit that match. When I was looking for it... I made sure to read the game descriptions and reviews!
on September 18, 2017
Loved this game :-) We play it with our 3 yr old granddaughter. A few tips:
-have a sandwich baggy ready to hold the fruits when the game is over. No pouch is provided for storage.
-lift the game board out of the box, and firmly tape the corners. This will make the board a lot more sturdy.
The game is easy to understand, easy to play, and granddaughter did beat us .Our G.d is very into "small" things, she enjoyed placing the fruits on the trees as much as the actual game itself.
on December 29, 2015
I loved this game as a child so I was super excited to buy it for my little girl last Christmas (she was two at the time). I live overseas so even though she was a little young I decided to order it anyway since I was already making an order and shipping fees are high. So I ended up keeping the box still in the wrapping until she was closer to three and started to show interest in numbers and counting. Much to my dismay, when I opened the box (nearly a year after purchasing) I found that it was missing ALL of the orange fruit. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about it now since I ordered it so long ago. She won't be able to play the game in "cooperative mode" or play with more than 3 players. Very disappointing. A little quality control is definitely in order at the factory.
on June 8, 2017
When I ordered I was a little apprehensive, since some of the reviews complained about missing pieces. Mine came in perfect condition, with all pieces intact.
My 4.5yr old loves it. My parents are visiting us now, they enjoy playing this game with their grandson. Overall very happy with the purchase.
on May 25, 2017
We've been looking for cooperative games for our 3 year old, so we ordered this. She LOVES this game! It combines counting and turn-taking, which she is now doing really well with. The directions are easy to follow. When we have guests over, she even teaches people how to play the game.
on June 7, 2017
Arrived quickly, game just as described. It is great preschool game that you can work on counting, same/different, and turn taking,
on October 26, 2014
Good game, very similar to what I remember from my childhood, with the primary difference being that there are now four different fruit (blue berries, cherries, green apples, and oranges) rather than just all cherries, which can be somewhat of a pain since now you have to sort out the fruit when setting up. Not a big deal though.

The game came in quite the unassembled state, which while not a huge deal, I was a bit disappointed by the fact that even the game board required me to fold all four sides down and tape them (no tape was provided) to set the game board in its elevated state. I ended up actually using a hot glue gun rather than tape. I also used the hot glue gun to adhere the spinner base to the bottom of the spinner card, ensuring the spinner would operate more reliably.

I would like to have seen the game come with at least the board properly built, and I would also have liked to see the game built such that the spinner mounts in the middle of the main game board, rather than being its own separate entity that must be passed around. If memory serves, that was how the original game I played in my youth was designed.

Otherwise, the directions were clearly written, there was a new game play version focusing on cooperative play that employs the use of an included puzzle to provide the "competition", which may eventually be an enjoyable alternative version (we haven't played that version yet), and the graphics were decent and not overbearing like so many other of the modern remakes of classic kids' board games.

The final say on the game: my 3 year old daughter loves it.
on December 31, 2016
Great first game for toddlers and preschoolers. Even had the 13 year old brother involved. Watch out for toddlers cheating! :)
on December 2, 2013
Loved this game years ago. It's still a great game for kids, I just can't seem to get past the fact they don't have all red cherries anymore. Now they also have green apples, blue berries and oranges, as well as the cherries. I suppose it does make more sense to have the different colors so that kids can learn those while playing the game. I'm just not a fan of the new updated versions of many old favorites. But it IS a great game for young children, and I would strongly recommend it for kids 3-4, and up.
on July 17, 2017
Loved this game as a kid and now my kiddos love it as well. Easy to put together and fun to play : )

Just remember, if you have little ones, the tiny cherries will get lost.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.