BCA Month Beauty Best Books of the Month Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on January 11, 2015
My Grand Daughters are 5 and 3 and they enjoyed it! Our 5 year old, Lily, really gets a Kick out of when she Wins and gets to yell out "HI HO CHERRY"! She's a little on the shy side so I just love when she Wins and I get to hear her Big Voice! A really Wonderful Game that my Sister and I had as kids and enjoyed playing it a lot also! It also helps the little ones learn colors, numbers, counting, subtracting, as well as Winning and losing. Win or lose they all end up having fun when some yells out,, "Hi Ho Cherry-O" everyone gets a Giggle! BTW: Fo some reason the game has been changed over the years,so Make sure you get the version where all the kids get their own basket and the trees with different colors of fruit that match. When I was looking for it... I made sure to read the game descriptions and reviews!
on June 8, 2017
When I ordered I was a little apprehensive, since some of the reviews complained about missing pieces. Mine came in perfect condition, with all pieces intact.
My 4.5yr old loves it. My parents are visiting us now, they enjoy playing this game with their grandson. Overall very happy with the purchase.
on May 25, 2017
We've been looking for cooperative games for our 3 year old, so we ordered this. She LOVES this game! It combines counting and turn-taking, which she is now doing really well with. The directions are easy to follow. When we have guests over, she even teaches people how to play the game.
on June 7, 2017
Arrived quickly, game just as described. It is great preschool game that you can work on counting, same/different, and turn taking,
on December 31, 2016
Great first game for toddlers and preschoolers. Even had the 13 year old brother involved. Watch out for toddlers cheating! :)
on July 17, 2017
Loved this game as a kid and now my kiddos love it as well. Easy to put together and fun to play : )

Just remember, if you have little ones, the tiny cherries will get lost.
on July 17, 2015
i have a 2 and a 3 year old. They absolutely loved this game!!! The box says 3 and up so make sure if you have a younger child like me they are past the stage of putting things in their mouth. You will definetly have to play with them, but it's more fun that way! Mine loved the puzzle and having to hurry to spin before "the bird comes to eat your fruit!" It's also a great way to teach them about addition and subtraction without them even realizing it! Once we opened it up we literally played for 2 hours straight! Definetly a must buy in my opinion!
on May 19, 2017
Damaged upon arrival. The board was damaged to where the game pieces would not stay on the board. Also the games box was not able to hold the game pieces from falling out when closed. Terrible.
on April 23, 2016
This is a fun game to help challenge the kids with their math skills. The game is fun but it probably wont last long as there are several poor features that take away from the long time use of the game. Maybe this version of the game will be updated one day but I probably could have constructed my own version of this game with my own construction or card stock paper. There are several small pieces with this game so please be careful with allowing small toddlers to play with it. It's a classic game but it definitely needs to have its features upgraded.
on June 17, 2016
My preschooler loves this game. For the adult playing, it's not as fun, because it's just so repetitive. I do think it's a good game for counting skills, early math skills, and also just learning how to play games -- teaching a preschooler that they have to follow the rules of the game, and that it's ok if they don't win, because it's all a game of luck anyway.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.