Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.97 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pictionary Junior is the fun-filled game where clues are sketched and teammates have to quickly guess the word.
- Each card also has a theme that gives a hint to the word being sketched.
- You don't have to be an artist to play - all you need is a little imagination and a fast pencil!
- How fast can you draw an apple pie, an eyebrow, or a coin?
- It takes a quick hand and good guesswork to move around the game board from start to finish before the other team.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
All you need to play this fun-filled Pictionary Junior Game is a fast hand and a little imagination. Pick a card and sketch clues to get your teammates to guess the word you are drawing. Each player gets 60 seconds to sketch clues. Each card has a theme that gives a hint about the word being sketched. For 3 or more players. Ages 7 and up. Made in USA, dice and timer are imported.
Speed, not artistry, is the key to Pictionary Junior, a party game that stole the show from Charades in the '80s. The kids' version, which has been updated with hundreds of new words to draw, has hints and two levels of play. There are 144 two-sided cards. The red side is more challenging, and the blue side is easier--for younger players. Both include a theme to be read aloud and start everyone thinking on track. Teams go head-to-head to guess the word their "picturist" draws within 60 seconds. How fast can you draw an apple pie, an eyebrow, or a coin? It takes a quick hand and good guesswork to move around the game board from start to finish before the other team. A timer and easy-to-read instructions are included. --Lynne SampsonSee all Product description