Trouble Game (Amazon Exclusive)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- It's the classic race-and-chase game with the PopoMatic die-rolling bubble
- Be the first player to send your four game pieces all the way around the board to win
- Pop-o-matic automatically tumbles dice when pressed and released
- Land on an opponent's peg to bump it back home! But don't you get bumped back, or you're in Trouble
- Trouble is a perfect travel game--car or boat motion won't upset the game's progress
- It is indeed satisfying to press, slap, or pound the pop-o-matic
- Pop the bubble and hop your pegs around the track
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Trouble Board Game
Trouble is a board game with a simple concept: Be the first player to send your four game pieces all the way around the board, moving spaces determined by rolls of the dice. The "trouble" of the title comes when an opponent's piece lands on a space occupied by your piece, thus sending yours back to the beginning. Parents will likely remember the game from their youth, or at least remember the game's signature gimmick, the pop-o-matic dice roller. The Pop-o-matic is a dome-shaped clear plastic housing for the dice in the center of the board game that automatically tumbles the dice when pressed down and released. This feature, plus the board's plastic slots that hold the game pieces in place, make Trouble a perfect travel game--car or boat motion won't upset the game's progress. It is indeed satisfying to press, slap, or pound the pop-o-matic. It's strong enough to withstand the frustration of the losing player(s). The game's simplicity makes it easy to jump into without elaborate explanations or practice games for new players, but it's utter lack of strategy will likely limit interest to just a few rounds. --Porter B. HallSee all Product description
Legal DisclaimerAge 5+ Watch younger children as this game does have very small pieces.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
. I see a lot of people saying the same thing... The seller in this case was School Specialty, they need to have there items removed from this listing. I paid more for the item in the picture, because IMO its a better product. I was then shipped alternative version.... Plain and simple bait and switch.
Don't want the hassle of having to ship it back and wait for another one to come, especially since there is no guarantee the new one won't also have missing game pieces. Luckily, we can cannibalize pieces from our old, broken game set. This is why I don't order anything online (except books) if I can help it. Ugh!