Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

• Customer Reviews

on January 10, 2013
I got this for my 10 yr old son for Christmas. He loves playing Monopoly and we can have games going on for days some times. But, he, his sister and I all agreed that this game beat the original version. I guess if you are sentimental about the original you might not agree, but I don't know that we'll go back to playing it now that we have this one. Some of the differences that made it better...the houses/skyscrapers that you build on your property are stackable (how genius!) and they are not built on the square (where they often get bumped and moved by playing pieces)...they each have a spot above their square to be built. There are also decoration cards that you can get that make the game a little more fun. If you land on that spot on the board you draw one card for another player and one for yourself. Those cards allow you to raise the rent on a property of your choice...pretty nice if you have a cheap property. The game is over when the first player builds four skyscrapers, so this game can be over in an hour or so...and not take days to finish. There are other differences, too...like if you draw a card that requires you to pay a bank fee, you get the option then of purchasing any property that the bank still owns. So, you don't have to land on that property to purchase it. That speeds things up a bit, too. All in all, we certainly had fun playing this one!
on June 8, 2015
It is a Monopoly Game with Cityville buildings. It will be a nice way to remember the time I spent building my city before the internet game shut down. It cost very little and is now an addition to my collection of Monopoly games.
on August 24, 2015
My kids have had hours of fun with this monopoly game. This version has different properties and is a really fun game. The shipping was extremely quick and arrived in perfect condition
on December 19, 2012
I bought this for a toys for tots drive that my company had. Monopoly is usually a hit and this was very affordable. I was able to buy multiple gifts since it was so cheap.
2 people found this helpful
on December 28, 2012
For those who play the addictive Cityville game on Zynga or Facebook and also love Monopoly, this is a great gift. On the downside, it only has 4 player pieces, so I had to find random objects around the house to allow for more players. The plus side, it comes with 85 free city cash that you can use in the online game. The new rules are fun as well, and I liked how the usual properties are now different buildings from the game. The mystery gift cards are also fun, and allow for bonuses on rent and because you give one every time you get one, it keeps the animosity between players down more.
4 people found this helpful
on April 29, 2013
I ordered this via PRIME service. Which you are guaranteed the item within 2 business days. However this company (KAR Solutions) sent me a message 4 days later stating it was a error and needed new shipping date. If you are a PRIME supplier, i think you would do better inventory. I will not buy from this company again. (KAR SOLUTIONS)

Now the game is great and i like the twist and how this game plays out. Just like real life, the person with the biggest investments and skyscrapers win. or i should say the most wealthiest. We liked the game, just avoid the seller listed above.
on January 12, 2013
Fun to play! Never tried this version, but very good.
I got it at less than $10.
So, I consider this as a great buy.
on January 28, 2013
This game is still not that fast. Monopoly was a very slow and boring game. We have yet to finish this game as it was taking a while to get going as well... but the board is fun and it should be pretty fun once we actually get time to finish a game..
on February 6, 2013
Nice updates to a classic game! Fun for the whole family to play! I highly recommend this board game !
on January 9, 2013
I got this for my grand daughter for Christmas and she was so excited!!! She plays the Cityville on Facebook so she was so happy to get a Monopoly game that was Cityville. She has so enjoyed playing this game too.