Jenga Classic Game
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.72 (31%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pull out a bock without crashing the stack to win at Jenga
- Includes 54 Jenga hardwood blocks, stacking sleeve with instructions
- Genuine hardwood blocks
- Simple, solid, and timeless
- It takes skill, strategy, and luck! Challenge yourself or play with friends.
- Pull out a bock without crashing the stack to win at Jenga
- 54 hardwood Jenga blocks
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Corporate Social Responsibility
Hasbro is committed to being an ethical and responsible company and is a recognized toy industry leader in the areas of product safety, environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and philanthropy.
Want a game experience that combines friends, skill, suspense, laughter, and maybe a little luck? You gotta get the Classic Jenga game! It’s the perfect game for everyone, with edge-of-your-seat, gravity-defying action. Do you dive right in and pull your block, or take your time and study the stack? Any way you choose, show your Jenga style!
- Keep the tower from crashing down
- It takes skill, strategy, and luck!
- Classic Jenga stands the test of time
- Play solo or with a crowd
How do you stack up?
It’s a simple equation. Gather your friends together, throw in a lot of laughter and a little attitude, and get the Classic Jenga party started. Pull the block, stack it on top, and hope the tower doesn’t crash down! Classic Jenga is the easy game that you can play anytime, anywhere – and any way you like. Whether you are serene, scientific, or sneaky when you choose your block, you’ll have fun. Be the life of your party with Classic Jenga!
The classic wood block game
Be creative with the Classic Jenga game! Play by our rules, or make up your own! Classic Jenga is so simple and uncomplicated, you can play any way you want to. Got a few minutes? Play solo by yourself and beat your own highest tower. Friends around? Break out the blocks, stack them up, and go. You can play it safe and pull the loosest block you can find. Or take a chance on a block that’s a tighter fit. The tower may crash or stand, but either way it’s the ultimate block party!
The game of skill, suspense, and style!
It’s all about the blocks. Build the tower by stacking layers of blocks. Then take turns pulling just the right block. The tower might teeter, but as long as it doesn’t fall you’re still in the game. As the blocks head for the sky, the suspense grows. Keep the blocks balanced, and you win!
54 Jenga hardwood blocks, stacking sleeve with instructions.
Jenga is a registered trademark of Pokonobe Associates.
Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
It's the classic block-stacking, stack-crashing game of Jenga. How will you stack up against the law of gravity? Stack the wooden blocks in a sturdy tower, then take turns pulling out blocks one by one until the whole stack crashes down. Is your hand steady enough to pull out the last block before the tower collapses?.
BySee all Product description
Compare with similar items
National Parks Edition Jenga Action Game
Woody's Large size Tower (11.5 Int) - Handmade from natural Thai Pine
Colorful Tumbling Tower Stacking Game Wooden Building Blocks for Family Party 51 Pieces
Jenga GIANT Family Hardwood Game (Kid size. Stacks to 3+ feet. Ages 6+)
Lewo Wooden Stacking Board Games Building Blocks for Kids - 48 pieces
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Woody's puzzle||YIRAN TOYS||Jenga GIANT||Lewo Toys|
|Item Dimensions||6.26 x 1.73 x 7.99 in||3.13 x 3.13 x 11.25 in||3.9 x 3.45 x 11.5 in||2.95 x 2.95 x 9.84 in||6.25 x 6.25 x 19 in||3.1 x 3.1 x 10.8 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
PS - Writing reviews has become an accidental hobby for me, and it always makes my day to know that people find my reviews helpful (and if not, why.) Also, if you have any questions, clarifications, or comments please feel free to leave a comment below. I usually respond pretty quickly and almost always within 24 hours.
Don't let that be your or your children's loss or your grandchildren's. My brother, sister, and I played this game rather peacefully for at least an hour at a time. My mom would play it with us. Occasionally even my dad, and he hates games. It's a great solo toy, too, for the little ones who like to build. And while you could hide those markers, what will be more fun in 20 years? A perfect vintage Jenga set? Or one that your children "decorated" as toddlers? Maybe you should just put some nice markers in your cart while you're at it.
I'm all nostalgic about this one, but more than many games and toys of my childhood, I believe this one is still worth playing (which is why I now have my own set). You don't plug it in. It doesn't have any lights, bells, buzzers, or whistles. There's no robot, no artificial intelligence, and not a darn thing anyone can control with their smartphone. It does have suspense, and if you're not paying attention, you do miss all the fun.
1) The box itself is a rectangle shape, which makes NO sense to me, given the square design of the block tower. The extra inch and a half of space on the side will surely lead to tipping, shifting, and tumbling of your carefully assembled tower when you put this away on the game shelf. Alternately, you can attempt to reinsert the included cardboard sheath every single time you finish playing, which, again, makes me ask WHY DID YOU MAKE THE BOX RECTANGULAR IN THE FIRST PLACE?! This box redesign is terrible. Totally counterproductive.
2) While there "technically" is a straightening sleeve that squares up your tower, it is made of very thin cardboard, and therefore sucks. See the attached picture for reference - it speaks for itself. "Wait" you might say.... "All I see is a piece of paper surrounding the Jenga blocks. Where is the sleeve?" Your eyes aren't deceiving you. That IS the "sleeve". The good old Jenga game of yesteryear came with a nice sturdy clear plastic sleeve that had a "floor" or "ceiling" (depending on your perspective) and two walls so you could build your tower into it and flip it over for the perfectly assembled and straightened tower. It was the Jenga equivalent of a billiard triangle. I have very little confidence in the ability and longevity of this flimsy cardboard imposter. I might actually just go on eBay to look for a real plastic Jenga stacking sleeve.
In summation, the blocks are fine, the game is still the same, but it's obvious Hasbro has cut some major corners in the production and packaging department. Bring back the original design and square box!!!
Most recent customer reviews
The only thing that needs to be worked on is the box and the stacker.Read more