CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
HiHo! Cherry-O Game
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High quality toys for children all ages
- Made using safe materials
- Tested for quality and durability
- Fun HiHo! Cherry-O game challenges kids' math skills
- Helps kids practice counting and numbers
- Players pick pretend fruits off of their trees
- The first player to pick all the fruit off their tree wins
- Includes gameboard, spinner with arrow and base, 10 cherries, 10 blueberries, 10 apples, basket and instructions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Check out this new version of the family favorite HiHo! Cherry-O game! Preschoolers have so much fun picking fruit to fill their baskets, they don't even realize they're developing and practicing math skills such as counting, addition and subtraction! Take turns picking pretend cherries, blueberries and apples from your tree and put them in your basket. Be the first to pick all the fruit from your tree and win! When it comes to a fruity fun way to sharpen kids' math skills, you couldn't "pick" a better game! HiHo! Cherry-O and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
From the Manufacturer
Whether via a game board with dice, a deck of cards, simple lines drawn on scrap paper, or electronic media, gaming is a global pastime that has enriched culture for millennia. From the most classic tabletop board games to up-and-active, play-to-learn games for preschoolers to the painfully funny party games that satisfy your wild side, Hasbro Gaming is a one-stop-shop for filling your games closet. While continuing to produce some of the most memorable games in the history of family gaming, Hasbro Gaming stays up-and-coming by developing games that incorporate digital content and by partnering with some of the biggest names in entertainment. Hasbro Gaming and all related properties and characters are trademarks of Hasbro.
Compare to similar items
This item HiHo! Cherry-O Game
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Mollybee Kids||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||TheToyNation||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.87 x 1.89 x 10.51 in||0.98 x 4.02 x 3.23 in||5.25 x 7.85 x 2.85 in||5.5 x 8 x 2.2 in||5 x 5 x 3 in||0.83 x 5.67 x 3.5 in|
Top customer reviews
The spinning wheel has these options: take 1, 2, 3, or 4 cherries off the tree; a bird and a dog, where you loose one cherry; and an option to loose all cherries. That's it. It could use more variety, even for this age group.
My other problem, is that my kid found an alternative use for the game: he likes pushing cherries through the holes. He also puts them in his mouth, because they are tiny and "cute". And of course, all pieces have been all over the floor a couple of times already.
We had better luck with Sneaky Squirrel, another game I got from Amazon. It has similar concept, and we've started playing it right away, without all these annoyances.
1. still fun
2. easy to set up
3. color coded cherries.
1. only three players, when the older version had four.
2. only one basket. each player used to have his/her own, but now there is a community basket, which wouldn't be such a big deal except the cherries are all now color-coded. Having to pick individual cherries out of the bucket when you spin and land on the "dump your bucket" spot becomes a huge headache.
3. Feels like some of the fun was lost so the makers could save a few pennies.
I was reading the instructions to my daughter and showed her that a spilled bucket meant she had to put all of the cherries back in her tree. Well, on the spinner there isn't a spilled basket! There's only a full basket. I had to explain to her the typo on the instructions - ridiculous! How was that an oversight by Hasbro?
I'm glad that she enjoyed the concept of the game. I just wish the quality of the game was better.