CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Who committed the murder in the mansion?.
- Eliminate the suspects and discover whodunit, with what and where.
- Correctly guess the murderer to win.
- Introducing a new character, Dr. Orchid as one of the suspects.
- Includes 1 gameboard, 6 tokens, 6 miniature weapons, 30 Cards (6 character cards, 6 weapon cards, 9 room cards, and 9 clue cards, 1 case file envelope, 1 pad of detective notebook sheets, 2 dice, and game guide
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- Clue game includes 2 versions, the Mansion game and the Boardwalk game
- Features updated rooms, weapons, guests
- 2-sided gameboard
- Ages 8 and up
- For 3 to 6 players
The mystery you love to solve again and again is even more intense! Clue is back with a modern twist, and you have to find out who is responsible for murdering the host at a millionaire's mansion or a boardwalk. Get the scoop on the updated rooms, weapons and guests, and start detecting! Was it Plum with the wrench in the bedroom? Or Green with the pistol in the kitchen? Narrow down what you know and make your accusation! If you're right about the location, weapon and suspect, you're the mystery winner!
- 2-Sided gameboard with mansion and boardwalk
- Yellow murder envelope
- Clue sheet notepad
- 6 Character tokens
- 6 Weapon tokens
- 27 Black clue cards
- 3 Red bonus cards
- 2 Dice and instructions
One murder…6 suspects. In this suspenseful Clue game, players have to find out who's responsible for murdering Mr. Boddy of Tudor Mansion in his own home. Get the scoop on the mansion's rooms, weapons and guests and start detecting! Was it Plum with the wrench in the library? Or Green with the candlestick in the study? Eliminate information throughout the game in this classic whodunit. The player who correctly accuses Who, What, and Where wins!