Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $2.00 shipping
Star Wars Chess Game
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Star Wars Chess game has chess pieces that look like Star Wars characters
- Black pieces are Imperial characters like Darth Vader and Boba Fett
- Silver pieces are Rebel characters like R2-D2 and Han Solo
- Includes gameboard, 32 Star Wars chess pieces, 32 bases, and instructions.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the manufacturer
Corporate Social Responsibility
Hasbro is committed to being an ethical and responsible company and is a recognized toy industry leader in the areas of product safety, environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and philanthropy.
Star Wars Chess Game
Star Wars fans and chess players alike can enjoy this Star Wars Edition chess game. Featuring traditional chess gameplay, this edition includes pawns that are modelled after characters from the Star Wars universe, including those featured in the original trilogy, the prequel trilogy, and Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Players play as either the light side or the dark side, and battle for control of the board. The first player to place the opponent’s king in checkmate wins!
- Choose an army: Light side or Dark side!
- Classic chess gameplay!
- Dominate the galactic battlefield!
- Beautifully detailed chess pieces!
- Features characters from Star Wars: The Force Awakens movie!
Choose a Side
In this Star Wars Edition chess game, players choose to play as either the light side or the dark side, and strive to capture their opponent's king. Featuring Luke Skywalker as the light side king and Darth Vader as the dark side king, this edition allows players to enjoy a classic game of chess as they move their Star Wars army on the board and use careful strategy. As they make their moves, players can imagine winning a battle in the Star Wars universe and conquering the enemy!
Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd.
Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
Features Favorite Star Wars Characters
This Star Wars Edition Chess game includes 2 galactic armies and each player chooses a side. The dark side playing pieces include First Order Stormtroopers, General Grievous, Boba Fett, General Hux, Kylo Ren, Darth Vader, Captain Phasma, Jango Fett, and Darth Maul. The light side playing pieces include Clone Troopers, R2-D2, Han Solo, Finn, Rey, Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Chewbacca, and BB-8. As players strategize their path to victory, they can revel in the thought of capturing their opponent's king to win the game!
Classic Chess Gameplay
This Star Wars Chess game features the traditional gameplay of chess, and Star Wars fans can enjoy that the game pieces are modeled after characters from the Star Wars universe. The game includes 32 pieces with favorite characters starring as the kings, queens, bishops, rooks, knights, and pawns. Players strategize to capture their opponent's king and declare checkmate!
Kids and adults can make the right moves and outwit opponents in this awesome Star Wars chess game! Players can play for the Rebels or the Empire as they try to put their opponent in checkmate. When the king is Darth Vader or the knight is Han Solo, every game of chess is going to be the most intergalactic of challenges! Star Wars products are produced by Hasbro under license from Lucasfilm Ltd. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
Compare to similar items
This item Star Wars Chess Game
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$8.75|
|Sold By||Toy Planet||Amazon.com||Okwuzano, LLC||Japan's Finest Selection||The Noble Collection||Mike's and Tammy's House of Collectibles|
|Are Batteries Required||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||15.75 x 2.52 x 10.51 in||12.5 x 21.5 x 12.5 in||15 x 15 x 1 in||2.6 x 10.6 x 15.9 in||10.63 x 10.63 x 3.94 in||11 x 2.2 x 15.5 in|
|Item Weight||0.91 lb||3.35 lbs||2.1 lbs||2 lbs||3.53 lbs||3.85 lbs|
Top customer reviews
Three negative comments however:
1. Game board needs to be about 50% larger since the pieces can overlap other pieces (resulting in accidentally knocking over another piece while trying to move the intended piece). Obviously the designers didn't actually play with them (another engineer who cares only about the money they make designing a product, not about whether it really works or is convenient in real life).
2. Some of the pieces tend to be top-heavy (designers, what were you thinking?) because the base of the piece isn't heavy enough or wide enough.
3. The symbols on the base of each piece which indicates what that piece is (bishop, knight, rook, etc) are really small and tends to result in poor decisions in play. They need to be much larger as a result.