Hasbro Pie Face Game
- Low Return Rate: 21% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "pie face game"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hilarious Pie Face game might just splat you in the face
- Pie-throwing arm could go off at any moment
- Score a point every time you turn the handle without getting splatted
- Includes 1 pie thrower, 1 throwing arm, 2 handles, chin rest, splash guard mask, spinner and sponge.
- Slide your head through the mask and watch out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Corporate Social Responsibility
Hasbro is committed to being an ethical and responsible company and is a recognized toy industry leader in the areas of product safety, environmental sustainability, ethical sourcing and philanthropy.
Pie Face Game
The hilarious Pie Face game is filled with fun and suspense, and somebody's bound to get surprised! Players load the arm with whipped cream (not included) or the included sponge, then take turns sliding their heads through the mask and spinning the spinner. But, watch out! The game unit could go off at any time giving someone a face full of whipped cream! (Whipped cream not included.)
- Hilarious, family fun!
- Pie-throwing arm could go off at any moment!
- First player to score 25 points wins!
- Players score points every time they avoid getting whipped cream in the face!
Great Game for Friends and Family
The simple Pie Face game brings friends and family together for lots of laugh-out-loud fun. First, players load the arm with whipped cream (not included) or the included sponge. Then, they take turns sliding their heads through the mask and spinning the spinner. Players turn the handle the number of times indicated on the spinner and the tension on the arm builds. Then, suddenly someone gets whipped cream in the face! (Whipped cream not included.)
Pie Face, Rocket Games and logo are trademarks of Rocket Games. Copyright 2014 Rocket Games.
Hasbro Gaming, Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
Score 25 Points to Win
Get ready to take some risks -- and hope for the best -- in this hilarious Pie Face game! Feel the suspense build as players take turns in the 'hot seat' – hoping against hope to avoid being the one to get whipped cream – or a nice wet sponge -- in the face! First, load the arm. Then, it's time to take turns spinning the spinner to find out how many times each player will have to turn the handle. Click. ..click. ..click -- players score points every time they turn the handle safely, but every click brings the moment everyone is waiting for just a little bit closer. The first player to score 25 points wins! (Whipped cream not included.)
Hilarious Fun for the Whole Family
Is there anything funnier than someone getting a face full of whipped cream? Now families can bring the silly fun into their homes with this laugh-out-loud Pie Face game. Just load the arm with whipped cream (not included), spin the spinner, and hope that someone else gets whipped cream on their face! Game includes a sponge that can be used in place of whipped cream.
The exciting Pie Face game is filled with fun and suspense, and somebody’s bound to get splatted! Just put some delicious whipped cream from home or the wet sponge on the “hand” of this hilarious game unit and start turning the handles. It could go off at any time, so keep your fingers crossed and hope you’re not the one who gets a splat in the face! You score a point for every time you turn the handle without getting pie-faced, and the one who scores 25 points wins. Take some risks and hope for the best in this hilarious Pie Face game! Pie Face, Rocket Games and logo are trademarks of Rocket Games. 2014 Rocket Games. Hasbro and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
By Pie Face
Safety WarningWARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
Legal Disclaimer60 Day Warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This game is very simple to understand. The first step is to load the hand up with whipped cream (do I need to say it's not included?). It comes with a spinner that you use to determine how many turns or cranks you are supposed to crank the handle. After determining the number of cranks, you then put your chin in position. By the luck of the draw, you wait to see if you get pie (or whipped cream) in your face.
This game is a great gag gift. It's definitely worth some laughs. It's also nice to play this game with kids. I think my wife is a 7-year old at heart. I made the comment that it's a good game to play, but I'm not sure how many times I would want to play it. She said, "what do you mean, I'd play it every week". I suppose it depends on your situation.
It can get slightly messy, but it's not nearly as bad as I thought. Just have some dish towels/paper towels ready. I hope you found this review helpful. If I can help out in any way, please drop a comment below.
1) Game is fun if you are in a situation where you would be okay with ruining your hair/makeup for the remainder of the night- apparently whip cream is the best makeup remover you've ever owned, and also serves as one heck of a hair gel.
2) It is messy - do not play this on your Grandma's antique table. And you do have to clean up the game itself after use.
3) We bought this for a mountain weekend with friends- and it was a hit- for the first night. We haven't used it since. It was still worth the money- but just be realistic that this isn't the new monopoly.
4) I would recommend this game as a family game- although it is equally as fun to watch adults squirm when they get smacked with a handful of whipped cream.
5) WHIPPED CREAM IS NOT INCLUDED- buy at least two bottles before playing.
If you liked this review give it a "Helpful"!